The kiddy movies club!

Quote:
lau.gif
It could've been worse. They could've had massive nostrils in the radiators
lau.gif

That would look awful, and would take a lot of getting used to.
lol.png

I just couldn't imagine a car with nostrils. Eyes, are not so bad, because they kinda have them already in the mirrors
tongue.png

Quote:
That would look awful, and would take a lot of getting used to.
lol.png

I just couldn't imagine a car with nostrils. Eyes, are not so bad, because they kinda have them already in the mirrors
tongue.png

That reminds me. My mom's BMW coincidentally looks like it has a hitler mustache for a grille.
lol.png

If I'm not watching the latest animation, I'm watching the latest Superhero, Thor, etc. Also I rarely miss a Sci-Fi. Those that I miss or like really well, I end up buying the DVD. "Battle for Terra" was one I bought that didn't make the circuit very long and it's very good. The one thing that's nice about being an old coot with an income, is that I can buy all the BEM (Bug Eyed Monster) movies my parents wouldn't let me watch as a kid. I'm waiting for Cowboys & Aliens to come out---it's got both western and BEM---wow!!

Quote:
tongue.png

That reminds me. My mom's BMW coincidentally looks like it has a hitler mustache for a grille.
lol.png

lau.gif

Quote:
lol.png

lau.gif

lol.png

My little brother was OBSESSED with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when he was 2! It was NEVER off!!

And thus, I both love and hate that movie and can quote almost any line from it.
big_smile.png

Dumbo is another of my favorites, as well as Despicable Me, Tangled and others. Lots of others.

Quote:
Yes!! I love Phineas and Ferb!

Back
Top Bottom