The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Wolf sighed "Niko, that's not what I was thinking at all. I want you to lead because I know your ready. I just want to see how you would this pack, In war an Alpha's rue colors are shown" he said as he looked at Niko. Ki came up on the other side of Wolf "Sara and Mika want to make sure of where they're suppose to be, you're the Alpha, tell us what the position is" he asked Wolf. Wolf looked at Niko "Tell me again, what was your plan Niko?" he asked

"Sarah and Mika can help me protect you." Niko said. Niko did not want Wolf to get hurt at all. Wolf was like another father to Niko and he was his idol.

"Sara and Mika can help me protect you." Niko said. Niko did not want Wolf to get hurt at all. Wolf was like another father to Niko and he was his idol.

Wolf nodded and listened, he began to see what Niko truly wanted so he allowed him to lead.

Ki nodded "And what about Genba, Hougen and I?" he asked wanting to know the new order.

Name: Analia Shepherd

Human form picture/description: Black, coily hair braided to reveal a round, menacing face. Dark chestnut cold almond-brown eyes. She stands average among others, despite her subtle frame.

Wolf form picture/description:This juvenile wolf has thick, rose-colored fur with white ear tips.

Mate:

Pups:

Crush:

History:na

Personality:This very introverted wolf is wary and sometimes intelligent

Other:

User:gypsy77

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015

Back
Top Bottom