The Last Wolves *Restarted*

"hmm let's find that out." Night grinned, pouncing on a bouncy branch. She thrust her power from her legs shooting skyward, passing Mika.

Mika watched and smiled "Relying on bouncy branches?" she said then jumped again and bit into a branch higher then Night and climbed onto itm and sat there looking at her "I don't think so" she said

"His mate. Who are you?" Winter growled

John listened and then smiled "A mate? Ahh the leader would love killing you" he said then lunged at Winter.

Hougen quickly jumped in front of her and bit into John's back and held him to the ground "Why are you even out here!?!?!?" he asked in a snarl.

The other dogs then started to back away, hoping their Platoon leader wouldn't die.

Mika watched and smiled "Relying on bouncy branches?" she said then jumped again and bit into a branch higher then Night and climbed onto itm and sat there looking at her "I don't think so" she said
John listened and then smiled "A mate? Ahh the leader would love killing you" he said then lunged at Winter.

Hougen quickly jumped in front of her and bit into John's back and held him to the ground "Why are you even out here!?!?!?" he asked in a snarl.

The other dogs then started to back away, hoping their Platoon leader wouldn't die.
"You're using your wolf form?" Night cocked a brow, swinging higher.

Winter eyed the dog making they didn't interfere.

"oh is this a race?" Night snickered, landing on the vast branaches to get a boost, to fire higher. ;p

(Good one XD)

Ika chuckled and jumped onto a branch and then jumped again, going higher than Night.

Winter eyed the dog making they didn't interfere.

John kicked Hougen and got up and bit into him "You better back away, or I will kill you" he said

Hougen took a few steps back and growled "Why are you here?' he asked again. John chuckled "You would love to know wouldn't you?" he asked then looked at Winter and quickly bit into her side.

(Good one XD)

Ika chuckled and jumped onto a branch and then jumped again, going higher than Night.
John kicked Hougen and got up and bit into him "You better back away, or I will kill you" he said

Hougen took a few steps back and growled "Why are you here?' he asked again. John chuckled "You would love to know wouldn't you?" he asked then looked at Winter and quickly bit into her side.
(Oh my heck. XD)

Night pounced on Mika as she went higher.
tongue.gif

(brb)

(Good one XD)

Winter squeled snapping at him.

Back
Top Bottom