The Last Wolves *Restarted*

"Why can't we?" Tyler smirked, excited about the talk caller.

Harley smiled and wagged his tail, then he laid down.

Jason groaned and fell backwards onto the ground.

Mika let go and looked at Jason "You can eat first" she said with a grin.

Lilly smiled, and said, "Maddie, or one who saved the males life, and, if he wanted to, from the lab Adam could see us." She pointed to a security camera, "Oh, and hear us."

Maddie chuckled "I smell more males here. I bet you they didn't see anything" she said "And if Adam doesn't help me. I'll just tell him Char loves him" she said

Charlotte rolled her eyes "he wouldn't believe you Maddie, he's not going to fall for lies" she said. Maddie smiled "But it isn't. I can sense when my sister's in love. And your head over heels for Adam. I can see it in your eyes and your kinda blushing" she said with her evil grin.

"Shut it Maddie, Your the lair of the family. You can't tell anything" she said.

Maddie chuckled "I smell more males here. I bet you they didn't see anything" she said "And if Adam doesn't help me. I'll just tell him Char loves him" she said

Charlotte rolled her eyes "he wouldn't believe you Maddie, he's not going to fall for lies" she said. Maddie smiled "But it isn't. I can sense when my sister's in love. And your head over heels for Adam. I can see it in your eyes and your kinda blushing" she said with her evil grin.

"Shut it Maddie, Your the lair of the family. You can't tell anything" she said.
Lilly was watching with interest.

Ken nodded "Yes, and I've gotten sights of Both Mika and Nate here, just running. But it was strange. Your brother came here earlier and asked me for my dart gun "he said.

Tiny then stood up "What?!?!? Nate asked for your Dart gun? Why?" she said. Ken shook his head "I don't know"
"Tiny, what would Nate need a dart gun for? Any wolves he's got a grudge with?"

Lilly was watching with interest.

Maddie chuckled "Aw poor Char, can't even tell her own sister how she feels" she said

Charlotte growled more "Shut it Maddie, You know nothing" she said. Maddie still had her knife, she shifted to human form, dropped the knife and kicked it threw the door "Then go ahead, kill me" she said waiting.
"Tiny, what would Nate need a dart gun for? Any wolves he's got a grudge with?"

Tiny shook her head "No, but dogs have been in the forest and he's probably trying to stop them" she said

Ken looked at Tiny "Dogs? in the Forest? What would dogs want in the forest?" he asked
"Well Harley do you want to try on some weaponry armor?" Tyler stroked his head.

Harley nodded "Sure" he said

Maddie chuckled "Aw poor Char, can't even tell her own sister how she feels" she said

Charlotte growled more "Shut it Maddie, You know nothing" she said. Maddie still had her knife, she shifted to human form, dropped the knife and kicked it threw the door "Then go ahead, kill me" she said waiting.

Tiny shook her head "No, but dogs have been in the forest and he's probably trying to stop them" she said

Ken looked at Tiny "Dogs? in the Forest? What would dogs want in the forest?" he asked
Lilly got close to Charlotte's ear, and whispered,"Don't do it, you don't want to become as blood thirsty as her, now do you?"
________

"To nose at wolves??" Abe suggested.

Lilly got close to Charlotte's ear, and whispered,"Don't do it, you don't want to become as blood thirsty as her, now do you?"
________

"To nose at wolves??" Abe suggested.

Charlotte picked up the knife and looked at it wondering "Maddie, you've done so many thing to ruin my life, you've made me lose so many things. I should kill you right now" she said

Maddie didn't smile, but she only nodded and sat down waiting to be killed. Charlotte then threw the knife right in front of her "But I won't. You can have your knife back, because I'm kind and I know you love that knife. and it's the only thing you'll keep" she said then walk off.

Tiny shook her head "No, these dogs don't even bother Nate, me or Mika, and it's very highly that they wouldn't attack wolves unless proved" she said

Ken stood up and went to get something "These dogs? Have you seen their leader?' he asked

Last edited:
Charlotte picked up the knife and looked at it wondering "Maddie, you've done so many thing to ruin my life, you've made me lose so many things. I should kill you right now" she said

Maddie didn't smile, but she only nodded and sat down waiting to be killed. Charlotte then threw the knife right in front of her "But I won't. You can have your knife back, because I'm kind and I know you love that knife. and it's the only thing you'll keep" she said then walk off.

Tiny shook her head "No, these dogs don't even bother Nate, me or Mika, and it's very highly that they wouldn't attack wolves unless proved" she said

Ken stood up and went to get something "These dogs? Have you seen their leader?' he asked
Lilly made sure that Maddie couldn't get out, then turned, jogged to catch up with Charlotte, and said,"You done the right thing back there, I'm proud of you, my friend."
_______

Just then, there was a banging on the front door. Abe looked and wondered who it could be.

Lilly made sure that Maddie couldn't get out, then turned, jogged to catch up with Charlotte, and said,"You done the right thing back there, I'm proud of you, my friend."
_______

Just then, there was a banging on the front door. Abe looked and wondered who it could be.

Charlotte continued to walk, she went into the lab and went to Adam's room to see him.
________

Ken and Tiny looked at the door.

Ken went to the door, his hands were shaking alittle, he opened the door to see who it was.

Back
Top Bottom