The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Winter licked his cheek back.

Aaliyah pawed at him.

Hougen smiled then looked at the pups.

Drake then nipped her ear and barked.

"Can't decide if you don't mention the size. " Storm sighed.

Alice looked at the ground "Sorry" she said

Flower glowered at the hunter as she whimpered at Jatt. She grew furry and leaped into the human, knocking him down.

The human then fell again and lay there for a moment.

Jerome ran up to the human and bit right into his arm and growled.

Jatt fell to the ground and lay there for the longest time.

Lilly walked up beside him, and crouched down, like a sprinter ready to run a marathon.

Abe galloped behind her, eager to find Tiny's mother, to make Tiny happy.

Adam then started to sprint and looked around, then he spotted more wolves.

There near a tree that had fallen many years ago now leaving a stump, wolves of all colors and sizes talked and chuckled at one another.

Tiny continued to run, then she stopped when she got to a river. She looked around and then spotted the blood Nate had spoken of.

Adam then started to sprint and looked around, then he spotted more wolves.

There near a tree that had fallen many years ago now leaving a stump, wolves of all colors and sizes talked and chuckled at one another.

Tiny continued to run, then she stopped when she got to a river. She looked around and then spotted the blood Nate had spoken of.

(Sorry, but ALL colors!?!?!?!?!? Pink, red, blue, pink and purple polka-dots?!?! Sorry if I'm being a jerk, but I saw that as kind of funny...)

Lilly noticed the wolves, looking they're way, and forgot to stop running. WHAM!!!!!!! She ran into the stump, then fell down, unconscious...
_______

Abe, walked around the blood, looking at Nate's prints, and saw more heading off, "Tiny, I found who ever hurt your mom's trail, want to follow them?"

(Sorry, but ALL colors!?!?!?!?!? Pink, red, blue, pink and purple polka-dots?!?! Sorry if I'm being a jerk, but I saw that as kind of funny...)

Lilly noticed the wolves, looking they're way, and forgot to stop running. WHAM!!!!!!! She ran into the stump, then fell down, unconscious...
_______

Abe, walked around the blood, looking at Nate's prints, and saw more heading off, "Tiny, I found who ever hurt your mom's trail, want to follow them?"

(I meant Redish, Gray, black, and brown wolves that's what I meant. Sorry. But thanks for pointing that out. XD)

Adam then shook his head, as he walked in.

All the wolves looked at Lilly and then Adam. They then started to gather around Lilly and looked at her wondering.

Tiny walked over and sniffed around 'Yeah, let's follow" she said then started to follow the blood trail.

(I meant Redish, Gray, black, and brown wolves that's what I meant. Sorry. But thanks for pointing that out. XD)

Adam then shook his head, as he walked in.

All the wolves looked at Lilly and then Adam. They then started to gather around Lilly and looked at her wondering.

Tiny walked over and sniffed around 'Yeah, let's follow" she said then started to follow the blood trail.
(I knew, I was just picking! :p)

She twitched her foot and lifted her head, her tonge lolled out, "Where am I, oh, wolves, YIP!!" She jumped up, suprised.

Abe trotted after her.

(I knew, I was just picking! :p)

She twitched her foot and lifted her head, her tonge lolled out, "Where am I, oh, wolves, YIP!!" She jumped up, suprised.

Abe trotted after her.

(It's ok)

All the wolves then backed up, all chuckling and smiling "Hey you hit your head really hard you ok?" a black male wolf that was older than Adam said.

Another wolf, almost white as snow, just smiled then he looked at Adam "What happened to Char, she back out?" he asked with a chuckled.

Adam didn't say anything he just looked at the ground.

Tiny continued to follow the trail then she stopped, and sniffed around "Now I know who did this" she said

Last edited:
(It's ok)

All the wolves then backed up, all chuckling and smiling "Hey you hit your head really hard you ok?" a black male wolf that was older than Adam said.

Another wolf, almost white as snow, just smiled then he looked at Adam "What happened to Char, she back out?" he asked with a chuckled.

Adam didn't say anything he just looked at the ground.

Tiny continued to follow the trail then she stopped, and sniffed around "Now I know who did this" she said
Lilly stood up, and looked around at all the wolves, she'd never seen so many wolves in the wild before!
_______

Abe said, "How come I get the feeling we're gonna get in a fight?"

Lilly stood up, and looked around at all the wolves, she'd never seen so many wolves in the wild before!
_______

Abe said, "How come I get the feeling we're gonna get in a fight?"

All the others wolves then walked back to their places and waited.

Adam went to a spot and sat there, and watched the stump

Then a huge old gray wolf jumped onto the stump and looked at all the wolves, then at Lilly. He looked right at her and wondered "Who are you?' he asked with a almost ruff tone.

Tiny looked around "I don't know why. I don't plan on getting into a fight" she said

Back
Top Bottom