The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Flower nodded her head and darted back to Jatt. She tan up to him andl licked him "imI'm sorry iI left uouyou behind.. .and our family. " she sighed, laying down. "Family comes first."

Jatt nodded "I understand Flower. Family first" he said with a smile.

Adam looked at Lilly with a shocked look.

The huge old gray wolf then started to growl and come even closer to Lilly, when he was only a few inches from her face he stopped and smiled, then started to laughed "Now that's what I call a brave wolf!!" he said then backed off with a kind, gentle smile "This is what I look for!! Brave, not afraid of anything kind of wolves" he said to the others.

All the other wolves nodded and smiled, and some said stuff like "Now she's brave" and "She's almost like Mika, not afraid to speak her mind" then there was "Thought she get scared right away".

Tiny sniffed around "Lab dogs, sent by the humans" she said
Lilly grinned, "Thank you, Mr.!!"
________

Abe rolled his eyes at the thought of labs, "Let's go then."

"You never know. " Angel flew down from the tree. "Do you think it's a hunter? "

"Like what? What isn't right? " Daisy asked, finding it odd too.

Genba shook his head "I don't know" he said then smelled something "Dogs?" he whispered.

Buruge looked around then at Daisy "I smell lots of dogs in the forest" he said

Jason looked up at the sky.

Mika looked up to, she smiled at the blue sky, and a few cloud.

Lilly grinned, "Thank you, Mr.!!"
________

Abe rolled his eyes at the thought of labs, "Let's go then."

The old huge wolf smiled "My name is Wolf" he said "And if you need to laugh then go right ahead. I'm use to it" he said

All the other wolves nodded and smiled.

Tiny smiled and started to run to where the lab was.

Flower nodded, "I'm sorry for leaving you, I just hate humans, and willing go hunt them down first. "

Jatt nodded "I completely understand" he said

Back
Top Bottom