The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Ava's breathing became more steady, but she wasn't able to open her eyes. It wasn't long until she fell unconscious.

Ken stayed there then he had to think , so he slowly picked Ava "We need to take her back to my place so I can watch over both" he said then started to walk, he knew Ava was alittle heave but he could handle it.

Tiny and Jack followed Ken hoping Ava and Lucinda would be fine.

Quote: (Her markings he created. :p )

ON the cave was all kinds of painted pictures of the past, but ANgel remained focus on staying still.

-_____________________

"That's because you lost your sense of sight, so your brain it concentrating on the other senses that remain." Daisy explained, petting him. She felt bad and glance at Buruge, "We need to stop this place."

sitting down luca looked over at farenth...a smile on his lips finally another wolf..."So what you like to eat? I personally like steak,rare..."

Sin walked down a busy street. People gave her a wide burth.She smelled,and everyone knew it...that's what you got for sleeping in a trash filled alley...she reaked...

(Her markings he created. :p )

ON the cave was all kinds of painted pictures of the past, but ANgel remained focus on staying still.

-_____________________

"That's because you lost your sense of sight, so your brain it concentrating on the other senses that remain." Daisy explained, petting him. She felt bad and glance at Buruge, "We need to stop this place."

(Oh ok, I found something last night that might have been what you were talking about)

Genba finished up and looked at Angel with a smile.

The old dog smiled "I know about that, miss......... I don't know your name. But I can tell you are a girl" he said

Buruge smiled "Yes, but we have to get in without being noticed" he said

Sin walked down a busy street. People gave her a wide burth.She smelled,and everyone knew it...that's what you got for sleeping in a trash filled alley...she reaked...

Ken walked down the street, he saw someone and he could also smell them, lucky for him he didn't care about the smell.

Hougen smiled and pawed Winter.

Winter smiled.

sitting down luca looked over at farenth...a smile on his lips finally another wolf..."So what you like to eat? I personally like steak,rare..."

"Chicken has always been a favorite of mine, " Farenth said after a moments thought.

Back
Top Bottom