The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Short flot hair flaired out around her head in spikes..Sin was stall and lean ...broze skin..she smiled as people gave her a second glance...she may smell at the moment but she and everyone else knew she was stunning...too bad they weren't wolves she thought...a secret she had kept since infantcey..looking up she saw a man...he wasn't giving her the normal burth her smile froxe..mmm...who was this man...
(Oh ok, I found something last night that might have been what you were talking about)

Genba finished up and looked at Angel with a smile.

The old dog smiled "I know about that, miss......... I don't know your name. But I can tell you are a girl" he said

Buruge smiled "Yes, but we have to get in without being noticed" he said
Ken walked down the street, he saw someone and he could also smell them, lucky for him he didn't care about the smell.

Short flot hair flaired out around her head in spikes..Sin was stall and lean ...broze skin..she smiled as people gave her a second glance...she may smell at the moment but she and everyone else knew she was stunning...too bad they weren't wolves she thought...a secret she had kept since infantcey..looking up she saw a man...he wasn't giving her the normal burth her smile froxe..mmm...who was this man...

Ken looked at Sin, he wondered Another wolf? Maybe. I don't really know, but if she is then I better start helping he thought.

Ava stayed completely limp in Ken's arms.

Ken continued to walk, he got back to his place and unlocked the door. He walked in and put Ava down, he let Jack and Tiny in "So what happened?' he asked

Tiny then shifted "Well, this is what I know. Me and Ava came here to find Lucinda, who left the pack for some reason. We came here and I could scent she was getting hurt I followed the scent and found her getting killed by two dogs a male and female brother and sister, the two dogs saw us and changed their attention to us and started to fight. the Brother named Sol, fought me and just about killed me, the sister fought and almost killed Ava. Then Jack came and saved us and Lucinda. Killed the sister and now were here. I sent Lucinda to find you but Jack wanted to help more. it's a good thing he did come" she said

Lucinda was still asleep, trying to gain some of her strength and consciousness.

Ava remained in her coma like sleep. Breathing was still a struggle, which left her gasping for air every now and then.

Ken listened then walked over to Lucinda and looked at her "Wow I see she was in a battle but there are wounds that are about a week old, that haven't healed right away. I wonder what happened. It looks like she was in a fight with a really strong male wolf or dog" he said looking at those wounds "Lucky enough she can be healed here" he said

Tiny shifted back and laid down.

Jack sat there watching. Ken walked over to Jack and Tiny and cheeked them out "Well both of you seem to be fine besides the small wounds on you Tiny" he sad then walked to the kitchen, then came back with four bowls of water and set them in front of each of the wolves.

Back
Top Bottom