The Last Wolves *Restarted*

"stand you ground." Nigth whispered, she prickled her bristles and shot her tail skyward.

Mika looked at the thing and growled more

The thing growled even lunged at Mika and held her down. It was a male dog almost as big as her and it had a missing ear and the fur was matted and a brownish gray color.

Mika looked at the thing and growled more

The thing growled even lunged at Mika and held her down. It was a male dog almost as big as her and it had a missing ear and the fur was matted and a brownish gray color.
While the dog was busy nailing her down, Night spiraled in the ear and drilled her fangs into the dog's back. (Her mate I assume? :p )

While the dog was busy nailing her down, Night spiraled in the ear and drilled her fangs into the dog's back.  (Her mate I assume? :p )

(Nope. it's a random dog XD)

The dog then let go of Mika and bit into Night.

Mika got up and bit into the dog's side and started to push it off of Night.

(Nope. it's a random dog XD)

The dog then let go of Mika and bit into Night.

Mika got up and bit into the dog's side and started to push it off of Night.
(ohh. XD)

Night used all her might in her four paws to launch the random wolf off. She flipped in the air.

(ohh. XD)

Night used all her might in her four paws to launch the random wolf off. She flipped in the air.

(Yeah. Mika said that dogs would attack because of her betrayal)

The dog then took a few steps back and growled "Who are you runt?' he asked. Mika then bit into the dog and then threw him into a tree "What do you want?" she snarled.

The dog stood up again and shook off the pain "Well? Mika the legendary mutt who betrayed the humans and her friends" he said then bit into Mika's scruff and pushed her to the ground.

(Yeah. Mika said that dogs would attack because of her betrayal)

The dog then took a few steps back and growled "Who are you runt?' he asked. Mika then bit into the dog and then threw him into a tree "What do you want?" she snarled.

The dog stood up again and shook off the pain "Well? Mika the legendary mutt who betrayed the humans and her friends" he said then bit into Mika's scruff and pushed her to the ground.
(I see.)

Night leaped from a tree and used her force from the tree and into the dog, throwing the dog off of her.

(I see.)

Night leaped from a tree and used her force from the tree and into the dog, throwing the dog off of her.

(XD)

The dog felt the pain then backed away and growled "You little runt he said then lunged at Night.

Mika quickly moved and bit into the dog's side and tore the skin, then she jumped over him to the back then jumped again and got over the dog and went down and bit right into the dog's head, then landed on the side of the dog and let go.

Back
Top Bottom