The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Adam smiled "Well I think that's very nice" He said
_______

Nate looked at Ken "Hey Ken" he sais as he tried to catch his breath, then looked at Abe "Hey Abe, I'm doing fine, but now I'm scared" he said

Tiny looked at her brother "What happened?" she asked. Nate looked at his sister "Mom has disappeared" he said
"Thank you,"Lilly said,"By the way, how are you feeling? And, when's that dog supposed to be coming back?"

Lillian walked up to Ken, tapped him on the shoulder and said,"I have to leave now, I have work to do at the Labs, thank you, good-bye."

Abe frowned at the news.

"Thank you,"Lilly said,"By the way, how are you feeling? And, when's that dog supposed to be coming back?"

Lillian walked up to Ken, tapped him on the shoulder and said,"I have to leave now, I have work to do at the Labs, thank you, good-bye."

Abe frowned at the news.

Adam chuckled "You ask a lot of questions. I like people who do that. I'm feeling fine, in a day or two I'll be back to my old self. And the dog will be back by Friday or Saturday (It's Tuesday by the way)" he said

Ken looked at Lillian and smiled "Alright, it was nice meeting you" he said

Tiny looked at Nate with horror "Disappeared? What do you mean? Mom couldn't have.." Nate then spoke "I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find anything but blood" he said. Tiny then backed away and then looked at the ground, with a shocked expression

Last edited:
"Ya, but I must admit some of them are pretty clever." Jazzy sighed, traveling around.

Ben nodded "I have a goal with wolves. I want to find one wolf and she's the trickiest to find. This is a Wolf-Dog and she's the ultimate wolf to catch or to kill" he said

"And what wolf that be?" Jazzy questioned.

Ben smiled "I've seen her, but never caught her. She would be the greatest hunting wolf to have. She was trained, but escaped, labs and now lives in the forest. She's hard to catch. Most dogs won't even fight her, but I trained mine to fight anything, except humans and other dogs" he said

Ben smiled "I've seen her, but never caught her. She would be the greatest hunting wolf to have. She was trained, but escaped, labs and now lives in the forest. She's hard to catch. Most dogs won't even fight her, but I trained mine to fight anything, except humans and other dogs" he said
There must be others that is stronger and powerful then here...Like in other countries?" Jazzy smirked, thinking. "Anyways who is she?"

Back
Top Bottom