The Last Wolves *Restarted*

There must be others that is stronger and powerful then here...Like in other countries?" Jazzy smirked, thinking. "Anyways who is she?"

Ben shook his head "Nope, I've seen many dogs, wolves and other animals and I've been to different places, but she's the smartest I've ever seen" he said looking around "Her name is Mika" he said

"Want a medium one or a big one?" Storm quizzed.

I don't care" she said

Flower shrugged. "when i was born, my mother and family came here. Then theyy left me. When i was an adult. So i been my whole life." she said

Nate smiled "Oh, really I didn't know that. Well I've been here almost my whole life" he said
"we seem to be here the same length of time" flower the black wolf with shocking blue eyes said and sat down on her haunches. (she doesnt know human form changing, does Nate know? I mean she doesnt know you can change and how)

"we seem to be here the same length of time" flower the black wolf with shocking blue eyes said and sat down on her haunches. (she doesnt know human form changing, does Nate know? I mean she doesnt know you can change and how)

(Oh yes, Nate can shift to human form, but he rarely shifts)

Nate nodded Yeah, I guess we have" he said

(Oh yes, Nate can shift to human form, but he rarely shifts)

Nate nodded Yeah, I guess we have" he said
(oh okay)

Flower nodded. "so do you have a place to live, a den? I dont"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom