The Last Wolves *Restarted*

:)P )

"What do you think it is?" Angel whispered, studying his markings she created.

"Well you wanted to visit him..." Daisy smiled.

Genba shrugged "I don't know" he said
________

Buruge nodded "yeah, but something isn't right" he said

Flower had to admit she had a slight crush on him. She quickly caught up. "where should we go?" she asked.

"Well, we can go hunt or go to the river, or whatever you want to do" he said with a smile

:)P )

"What do you think it is?" Angel whispered, studying his markings she created.

"Well you wanted to visit him..." Daisy smiled.

Genba shrugged "I don't know" he said
________

Buruge nodded "yeah, but something isn't right" he said

Flower had to admit she had a slight crush on him. She quickly caught up. "where should we go?" she asked.

"Well, we can go hunt or go to the river, or whatever you want to do" he said with a smile
flower thought for a moment. "well we can go to the river and fish, but you led the way, i dont know where the river is" Flower said.

flower thought for a moment. "well we can go to the river and fish, but you led the way, i dont know where the river is" Flower said.

"Alright" Nate said then started to walk to the river, but stopped and waited for Flower

"Alright" Nate said then started to walk to the river, but stopped and waited for Flower
flower had a permenant leg injury, making her mor slow. She limped up and walked beside him.

"And you've trying to capture or murder her?" Jazzy inquired, following behind.

"Both" he said "But she's always been able to outsmart me and other hunters. Not one hunter or scientist can capture her. But I want her, because she's the perfect hunting wolf" he said

Back
Top Bottom