The laziness of people...

bt03

Songster
8 Years
Mar 1, 2011
Over the rainbow...
Knows no bounds. First it was the Snuggie that helped couch potatoes stay at home, then the pajama pants gave me some hope that people would at least get out of their house since they at least put on "clothes". Alas, they have now come out with a full body "forever lazy". It has an "escape hatch" so that you don't even have to take it off to go to the restroom, you can just unzip and squat!

Coming soon the strip mall near you.
th.gif

Imp

Quote:
What?
ep.gif
I kind of would love to have a snuggie at times though
hide.gif
Like after chores and before going to bed....mhmm. They look comfy. But you are right, that is rediculous and lazy.

But, ChickenAlgebra, if you order now you get a pair of slipper socks
lau.gif
Didn't you just have twins? The fact that you got dressed at all is a major accomplishment! When I had my daughter there were some days when my family had to remind me I hadn't gotten dressed all day because I was run ragged with her. With two
bow.gif
to you, brave woman!

SillyChicken, really at work?
rant.gif
That is how you spot the hard workers right there
he.gif

Is it really that much different than longjohns with an escape hatch? It goes outside your clothes rather than underneath, and looks dorky as all get out, but other than that...

Quote:
I know quite a few call center people who did that... it gets COLD in there, and the snuggie didn't get bound up in the computer chair wheels (and of course, you're not supposed to get up to do anything but you wheel around just to relieve the boredom).

Back
Top Bottom