The laziness of people...

Quote:
It's the commercial -- geared towards you lying on the couch and not having to expend much energy to go to the bathroom. Longjohns have a good purpose! I can understand why those have an escape hatch. If you are outside, you wouldn't want to take off your close to go to the bathroom in the cold. Brrrr...... Although, being a girl, I'd still pull them down. Knowing me, I'd still pee on them.
big_smile.png

*like!*

I probably would to
lau.gif
hide.gif

Orchid, I would love a real pair if I could find some! It sure does get cold in the winter having to be out with all my critters, and those would help a ton!

Thermal underwear is usually sold as a top or bottom these days, not as a one piece. The one piece outfits were popular in older times. Like, before there was elastic to hold up pants. Those had a flap in the seat, with buttons.

They usually come in cotton, silk or a synthetic, although wool used to be the favorite in the old days.

Quote:
Do they have long johns for women? Hubby has been bugging me for years. Not that I would…well…just in case I’d have to….in an extreme case of despair… well, do they have those for women?

I've never saw them and if they did, I'd still be scared that I'd pee on them if I didn't pull them down. Never checked it out, either.

I usually wear my carrhart overalls which make it even more complicated if the urge arises. Like I told my husband, he needs to stop finding excuses for not warming me up with a good snuggle after chores.

Quote:
See, that is what I thought too. I am a walking kidney infection in the winter. As soon as I get a whiff of cold air on my lower back I am on for a week of misery. Those 2 piece situations, well, if you are not perfectly shaped they kind of go their separate ways during moving around and don’t cover my back. Maybe I need to come up with a snuggie idea under my overalls.

I'm usually cold before I do chores, then I overdress and by the time I'm done I'm all sweaty and going in the house it feels like its 110º.

I'm in trouble if DH wants to snuggle BEFORE chores, then I don't want to go out in the cold!

Quote:
See, that is what I thought too. I am a walking kidney infection in the winter. As soon as I get a whiff of cold air on my lower back I am on for a week of misery. Those 2 piece situations, well, if you are not perfectly shaped they kind of go their separate ways during moving around and don’t cover my back. Maybe I need to come up with a snuggie idea under my overalls.

That is what's nice about the one-piece units - warm back!

Well I'm not surprised by anything but the name. Here in Syracuse we have "Fat Jaimies Pizza". Now there's motivation to order a pizza huh?

I used to have "Long Johns" that had a flap in the butt, you know the red kind that TSC sells? But I wouldn't wear them to a tail gate party. Not to mention what happens if you make a mistake in the john. What will you do then , if the flap falls into the toi toi?
lol.png

Around the house perhaps.

I will take issue with the "what dad does best" comment. Just let them say that about mom and see the uproar. Sorry but I'm sick of sit coms that portray men as dummy's who only think about one thing. Well I think about chickens too I'll have you know.
lol.png

I could go on and on as you all may know, but I won't. I have to order me one of those Lazy suits. In pink!

Nighty night,

Rancher

Back
Top Bottom