The Legbar Thread!

I just lost my roo Beau
th.gif
! I found him last week hiding in the nesting boxes behind the laying hens and finally was able to get him out to move around and feed and he seemed fine and was staying in the run and not hiding anymore but then Monday my hubby and I were working in the run and he said he thought Beau was looking "tired" . He made it through the night but passed on late on Tuesday. I am heart broken. I hope your guy pulls through
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I just lost my roo Beau
th.gif
! I found him last week hiding in the nesting boxes behind the laying hens and finally was able to get him out to move around and feed and he seemed fine and was staying in the run and not hiding anymore but then Monday my hubby and I were working in the run and he said he thought Beau was looking "tired" . He made it through the night but passed on late on Tuesday. I am heart broken. I hope your guy pulls through
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Thank you. So sorry about your loss too. Each time a member posts about losing one of these sweet chickens it seems like a family member is gone.

Oh No! There is something wrong with my rooster Norbert. He doesn't seem to able to lift his head. I noticed yesterday that he was moving slowly so I caught him today and was trying to check his crop when I felt his neck. He wasn't moving as I held him and just closed his eyes. We are so upset.
Sorry to hear about your roo. I hope he recovers.

I have been having low hatch rate on my Cream Legbars :/ I have nine laying Hens, I'm getting plenty of babies, but not as many a I should... Lots of late quiters...how's everyone else doing?
Any suggestion? My Hens have been laying for two to three months. Maybe they are still alittle to young..I'm not having issues with any of the other eggs in the incubator...

I just lost my roo Beau :th ! I found him last week hiding in the nesting boxes behind the laying hens and finally was able to get him out to move around and feed and he seemed fine and was staying in the run and not hiding anymore but then Monday my hubby and I were working in the run and he said he thought Beau was looking "tired" . He made it through the night but passed on late on Tuesday. I am heart broken. I hope your guy pulls through :hugs :love :love :love

So sorry about Beau :( Very Sad...

Back
Top Bottom