The "Little Blue Coop"

Please tell me you're in Washington State and you're super excited to build another one??
big_smile.png
Gorgeous coop! I'd live in it!

Important little blue coop upddate: tomorrow is the day. chicky moving day. got the door wired with the solar panel and battery. (had to buy a charge controler for the solar panel). it has been running for 2 days not with no problems and the chicks have been invistigating the new coop. going to pull the little red coop out of the run and leave them no choice but move. hope this plan works out.

The "little blue coop" is occopied (missed spelled). anyway, the chicks are now in the blue coop. didn't go as bad as we had expected. grapes are the bomb. took a few out and the girls just followed the grapes, with 2 exceptions. the 2 white ones were a little harder. they are not at all as calm as the other girls are. we captured them too and now every one is in. we'll see how this goes tomorrow.

Gorgeous!

One quick question: do you open the windows from inside or outside the coop? I'm putting one in my coop, and I can't decide if it would be okay to install it backwards so I can open it from the outside . . . thoughts?

Love it and I'm glad the chicken moving day went well!

Back
Top Bottom