The loss of a good life- please pray for Tiffany and her daughter.

That is absolutely heartbreaking. Suicide has such a lingering, terrible effect on the survivors... I knew a fourteen-year-old boy who committed suicide ten years after his father did, by the same method, and even though I hadn't seen him in a while and we weren't close or anything, it affected me far more than I ever thought it would. His poor mother really struggles after losing both her son and her husband to their own hands. Every time I think about his death, years later, I still feel this wrenching feeling. Just...so awful.

May her daughter be able to overcome the pain and grief that her mother's death has caused, and live a beautiful and happy life. May the mother be at peace now, and free from the darkness and anguish that caused her to take such a desperate action. Her family, friends, and acquaintances will be in my thoughts.

hugs.gif
fl.gif
Poor girl! I hope she will be strong and have a good life with loving and caring family and friends.

How sad. I can't imagine thinking that life isn't worth living as long as my children are in this world. Your friend must have been in a terrible place and I feel bad for that, but I cannot imagine doing that to your own child. I will pray for the little girl and hope she isn't too scarred by this experience.
hit.gif

So sad, I lost my best friend to suicide 20+ years ago. It changes survivors forever. Prayers for her family. Until that child gets angry at mom for doing this, she has no chance of healing.

Oh prayers, definitely! I have an aunt who committed suicide five or so years ago. Took her own life on Mother's day. Very sad. She was terminally ill and alone. I think God forgives her for that and she's in heaven.......

I myself couldn't do it.....My kids are nearly grown, and one son is married with a wife and kids......I think about how that would affect them and I would never......Even though I take medicine for depression and anxiety....I would never....I know that.....

So sad to think someone can get to the point where they just end it all....That poor lady.....You are right....you've gotta reach out if you can!

So sorry for your loss and prayers for the family and this poor young woman....

Prayers said for the little girl and the family left behind to pick up the pieces. My children have had so many friends that commuted suicide I understand feeling like everything is to much and you feel so lost and alone but I could never leave my children like that I could not leave them with that kind of scar. I will keep them in my prayers.

That poor little girl. I hope they have her in counseling now and for years to come. Even if she seems 'okay' there will be things inside her that she doesn't understand.
The initial trauma, the later social awkwardness and labels... I really feel for that poor baby. She will always feel that she wasn't 'enough'.
hit.gif

That poor family has my prayers. I know first-hand the pain suicide leaves in a family.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom