The McMurray Hatchery thread šŸ£šŸ¤šŸ„

I took mine out after a month...beware there will be one who will take 6 hours to catch after their field trip! Two different times. The last time she watched the field trip form the chicken run.
OMG this is so true! I had 3 that would run away while the other 12 would go outā€¦got to the point I would just leave them instead of trying to grab them for 30 minutes šŸ˜‚

OMG this is so true! I had 3 that would run away while the other 12 would go outā€¦got to the point I would just leave them instead of trying to grab them for 30 minutes šŸ˜‚
I can reach down and pick her up now. I saved her from a baaaaad situation where she got a sticky fly strip (totally my fault) stuck all over her. Thank goodness the only spot not covered was her vent. I washed all the sticky stuff left on her with dawn soap. I held her in a towel as she fell asleep. She follows me everywhere now.

I'd say McMurray hatchery is great, but the post office sucks! I ordered 2 mallard ducklings from there and the post office screwed it up and my ducks arrived dead. from now i am reluctant to order any animals online.
had this happen. i ended up using a post office one town over and everyone showed up safe and the post office called me at 6am when hey came in

Did anyone order for 2023 yet? I got to place an early order since this yearā€™s order was affected by AI, so they sent an email to give affected orders a chance at this years pricing. Tomorrow they open ordering for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom