The Middle Tennessee Thread

@cree57i
Lisa, do you have a link to the KY one? I can't find any info on it anywhere...
hu.gif
I got it back channel from a State of KY guy who released it to a few people.

Having only recently moved to Middle Tennessee from Arizona, the only eggs I have seen have been in a container of a dozen or so and bought from the cooler over at the Kroger store! Very soon, hopefully, I will be out of town on my own 2.1 acres (maybe 640 acres lol ) with some Welsummer chickens running around out in my back yard. I can't wait! This will be the most excitement I have had in many years (except for the other day when I got cut off by a semi-truck up on I40). Thanks for the invite to talk to some of you on BYC! More exciting news to follow real soon. Bye for the moment.

Welcome! What part of Arizona are you from? My husband moved here from Tucson 5 years ago!

Having only recently moved to Middle Tennessee from Arizona, the only eggs I have seen have been in a container of a dozen or so and bought from the cooler over at the Kroger store! Very soon, hopefully, I will be out of town on my own 2.1 acres (maybe 640 acres lol ) with some Welsummer chickens running around out in my back yard. I can't wait! This will be the most excitement I have had in many years (except for the other day when I got cut off by a semi-truck up on I40). Thanks for the invite to talk to some of you on BYC! More exciting news to follow real soon. Bye for the moment.

Welcome to Tennessee! Glad you found us. :)

Back
Top Bottom