The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
As long as they're processed first! :lau
It's been so so many years since I've even watched it being done that I don't trust myself.
I should really probably start doing that. Know of any good "How to for idiots" guides? Preferably with illustrations draw in crayons. Pretty colors keeps me focused.

It's been so so many years since I've even watched it being done that I don't trust myself.
I should really probably start doing that. Know of any good "How to for idiots" guides? Preferably with illustrations draw in crayons. Pretty colors keeps me focused.
I can draw a pretty picture in fake crayons (digital) if you want but it may have a lot of red in it!

I just cut down the breast, peel the skin and take anything that looks tasty.

Hey Moony, you asked about heat plates? Well, mine burned the backs of three of my chicks. Partially my fault for thinking it was high enough, but something to keep in mind. Raise it up higher than you think it needs to be.

Hey Moony, you asked about heat plates? Well, mine burned the backs of three of my chicks. Partially my fault for thinking it was high enough, but something to keep in mind. Raise it up higher than you think it needs to be.
Oh damn. That's enough with adding that they're pricey and too small really for me to make me rethink the idea of trying them.
I'll keep it mind though just in case I come across a good deal on a larger one or two smaller ones.
I've wondered about that since I'd be winging it on getting the heights down but I've seen posts were people say they don't seem warm enough to be working.
Guess there's a learning curve involved. I'm not the biggest fan of learning.

You all mean like a real life paper 📅 ?
I figured everyone besides me used something on their phones.
Now days I always set eggs once a week one the same day of the week.
I set on Mondays so Mondays are set days and in theory hatch days. Fridays are candle, move to hatchers (from big incubator) and lockdown days.
I use a calendar to keep track of which trays in the big incubator and which other incubators. I have Mondays and Fridays off so it works out except now I'm setting some call duck eggs. Thats throwing everything off. Supposedly they mostly hatch on day 26 so I'm setting them on Wednesday so that puts them on schedule with the next Mondays batch of leghorn eggs.
Idk maybe I should hire a personal assistant 🤔
I use a good old fashioned wall calendar for keeping up with setting and hatching. I can't commit to using a calendar on my phone. Mine is nuts right now with all these different breeds and staggered hatches to make everything fit. Lol

He can give you roosters
Will assistant for Leghorns. 😁

Oh wait I forgot I can barely keep up with my own stuff. Maybe I need an assistant. I cant tell you how many times have I forgot to move eggs to the hatcher and they start hatching in the turner of the Sportsman. I start hearing little unexpected "peeps" and I immediate go searching. No poultry were harmed in my negligence. 😇

We butchered a tom turkey this weekend. We skinned him and parted out the meat as I had no desire to scald and pluck. We regularly butcher extra or hateful birds. This tom was highly aggressive. I am drying his fan, gonna replace some of the bad feathers. My mom likes native American themed art so I think she will like it.

Screenshot_20240408_164203_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom