The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
CRAP! That is an amazing price!!!
And there's even this....

Screenshot_20240328-121954_Chrome.jpg

Lord ship that thing to me! I am so frustrated and sick of these Hovabator Genesis duds I've got, I could cry! If anyone is well versed on working on them please help. SOS...
Like this one?
255255.jpg

I love hovabators but just the wafer thermostat models.
What's your issues exactly?

Like this one?
View attachment 3784546
I love hovabators but just the wafer thermostat models.
What's your issues exactly?
That's it. Hovabator Genesis 1588. I now have 2 duds. GQF is sending another one. I have spent nearly $200 trying to fix my old one, with the new parts. Could have gotten a brand new one with a turner for that I believe.

That's it. Hovabator Genesis 1588. I now have 2 duds. GQF is sending another one. I have spent nearly $200 trying to fix my old one, with the new parts. Could have gotten a brand new one with a turner for that I believe.
What's it doing or not doing and what have you been replacing, etc.?

What's it doing or not doing and what have you been replacing, etc.?
I have an older one we bought several years ago and has worked great until last year. The display would light up yellow and the red heat light would come on but the fan and heating elements would not come on. I thought the fan and element had burned out so I went ahead and ordered a new top for it with the electronics, fan, element, and all that. The new one came in last week (they sent the new top and included a bottom as well) but it does the exact same thing as the old one. Couldn't get ahold of a technician at GQF, so I thought maybe it was my old power supply that had went bad. I went ahead and ordered that and it came in today and with the new power supply both units STILL do the exact same thing.

Back
Top Bottom