The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Gonna run the MeeF this round.
Since I'm a guy and you know how guys are about manuals. Anyone want to be kind enough to tell me how to set it?
I plugged it in and the temp looked to be set up higher then I want it. Did the arrow button and put it at 99.5.
Waiting to see if it gets there and stops. Anything else? Is there a day countdown or anything?
No countdown, use your calendar (which I know you already do). And yes it was set higher (for some reason they have it preset at 100.something). If the alarm goes off, press the down arrow to turn it off. And... that's all I can remember off the top of my head. :)

Got the MeeF going and it's official I do not like the rotating turners that have cut out egg shaped holes. It is doing the same thing the Brinsea maxi 24 did. Some eggs are getting wonky when they turn.
The NR360's design works so much better. Also OMG the MeeF is so short. Can the chicks even stand all the way up once they hatch?

Got the MeeF going and it's official I do not like the rotating turners that have cut out egg shaped holes. It is doing the same thing the Brinsea maxi 24 did. Some eggs are getting wonky when they turn.
The NR360's design works so much better. Also OMG the MeeF is so short. Can the chicks even stand all the way up once they hatch?
That's why I prefer to hatch out in the Maticoopx. Did you put anything under the turner for added grip?

Leghorn eggs
1- No Leghorns. And they don't have enough meat on them :p That's what the Chantecler will be for next year, eggs and meat.

2- I actually prefer to let the females hatch those out themselves.

3- Too young to lay yet.

I put another bunch of Silkie Mix eggs in (17, but they are a bit old). I also have almost 4 dozen duck eggs but not enough space for all of them. May hold on to some of them for after this next bunch of 10 hatches this weekend. Or not. I may end up stacking again! :lau

Back
Top Bottom