The Most Beautiful Cross-Breed of 2010! *With Prize*

PepsNick

Back to Business
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Egglanta, GA
This is a contest for the most beautiful cross-breed! Post two pictures of a hen OR rooster (or pullet or cock), and state the name/type of cross/weight/age. The most beautiful one, in MY opinion, will be added in my signature and on my page with a "CONGRATULATIONS TO (THE WINNER) FOR HAVING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CROSSBREED OF BYC 2010!!!!!!* And a picture of your winning bird will be on my page. Have fun and it MUST be a cross. There will be a winner for male and female categories, and a runner-up for each.

Nick

ETA: If you don't know all of the information about your bird, that IS okay, it won't effect your chance of winning. Maxinmum number of entries one member can enter is three.

*WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 18TH*

By the way, I'll be holding another one of these next year, for 2011, incase anyone had any ideas.
wink.png

Last edited:
Mr Bird Roo
about 1 year old
Dad: Rhode Island Red, Mom: EE
approx 11-13lbs (was 10.4 on my scale when he was 8 months)

55434_birdroo.jpg

Diva
about 2 months old
Dad:White Crested Black Polish Mom:Feather legged Cuckoo Marans
not sure on what she weighs

55434_dsc_0104.jpg

Nugget
about 7 months old
Dad: Mr Bird Roo (EE) Mom: Silver Laced Wyandotte
he's pretty hefty, ~7-8lbs if not more

55434_dsc_0026.jpg

and here he is with his favorite girl...it's so hard to get a picture of him without her
love.gif

55434_nugbear.jpg

I'll have to get another pic of him tomorrow, this is the only one I have right now.

Approximately 8 month old LF Phoenix/Barred Rock cockerel (age in pic: Approx. 5-6 months)
Weight? I guess 4-6 pounds
idunno.gif

DSC00185.jpg

Yes he is RED and BARRED
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom