The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that seems really overkill! Yeah I think I'm gonna put a pause on gettinggetting more birds for awhile too lol

Last edited:
I thought they said it would die down during the hotter weather. ????
they claim it will but we shall see. I actually meant the heat thing ad most people don't want eggs shipped when it is 95° out.

Honestly, I've closed my flock for the remainder of this year, maybe permanently. I could never replace what I have now. It would cost me thousands of dollars just to repurchase the same breeds let alone the time and years of breeding my own lines I've put in. There is, as @RavynFallen said, too much love, time, and money involved here.

Last edited:
I deliberately keep a few separate flocks just in case I lose one to disease or bear attack, which ive just accepted is bound to happen sooner or later.
Blah. With this and the issues I'm having with my incubator, I think I'll just call it a year and pick up expansion again next year.

Last edited:
I'm sorry this has been at a stand still lately. I have had some issues around the farm lately and I am selling out most of my stock in birds. I will be keeping a few breeds but nowhere near what I have now. I wanted to check in and see if we can get a updated offer from @risingeaglefarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom