The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emvickrey View Post

Kinmera was suppose to send me eggs on 1\20 and I never got them or heard from her either. I'm afraid something has happened
I have spoken with emvickery but I wanted to apologize here as well

My computer died and I had a financial emergency that prevented me from having any internet access at all for several months. It has all been resolved and I am able to be online again.

I will be following and maybe one day maybe will earn back trust to participate

I am going to investigate into this issue everyone. I was unaware of a lot of issues with swaps from said individual. I was only aware of 1 swap issue where she had not sent it out but they had since worked something out.

Last edited:
Everytime I check on this thread the same person has baled on their swaps. Just been observing to see how it works. Doesn't seem to work too well if the wrong person keeps claiming things.
normally things go without a hitch, it just seems every once in a while someone doesn't do what they should. In that manner we typically ban said person from swapping.

SoulCircusInc also problematic. June 7 will be 1 year since I accepted her eggs in a swap and also did a side swap. She got me for 2 sets of eggs. Has sent me multiple messages promising me she is sending them! I too have saved all messages. It is really sad, that their has to be a few bad apples that TRY to spoil the fun for all. Won't happen, I will still trade and enjoy doing so! Swap on honest peeps!

Last edited:
The swaps used to have an area where we posted this information, however BYC ruled that it was flaming so they were removed the names and said that the information could no longer to posted.

Well that's silly! No wonder there are so many people scamming others. Shame BYC protects dishonest people from the consequences of stealing! Smh.

I don't know if you guys know, but you can leave feedback on people by going to their profile. That +2 under my username on my profile is trader feedback, and if you click on it you can see comments. Just posting this, haven't participated in this thread yet, waiting for my birds to get laying before I can :)

x2
And just wanted to add that I believe you have to be on desktop to leave the feedback, but not sure...

Anyways, back to the eggs! :)

I thought they said it would die down during the hotter weather. ????
they claim it will but we shall see. I actually meant the heat thing ad most people don't want eggs shipped when it is 95° out.

Honestly, I've closed my flock for the remainder of this year, maybe permanently. I could never replace what I have now. It would cost me thousands of dollars just to repurchase the same breeds let alone the time and years of breeding my own lines I've put in. There is, as @RavynFallen said, too much love, time, and money involved here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom