~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Epilogue- ~ONE YEAR LATER~

Danny punched the criminal one more time for good measures, and walked out of the interrogation room. He wiped some of the blood off his hands. He walked into the bathroom, and cleaned up, then touched his newly buzzed hair, and walked out to the main lobby, where Tobias, Kiki, Buck, Abby, and Jared were all sitting next to each other. Jared stood up when Danny came into the room. "So???'' "The deed is done. It's dead.'' Jared sat down and sighed. "Good work, bro.'' He said, and scratched his head. "So... what do we do now?'' Tobias asked Danny. Danny sighed, and looked at his feet for a moment or two. "We're done.'' Danny said, kind of disappointed. It was silent for a minute or two. Buck and Abby looked at each other, not really knowing what to do. "Hey, I have something to reward you guys for all your hard work over the years.'' Danny said, and stood up, grinning. "Everyone go home and pack enough supplies for three weeks, and when you're done, come back here. Everyone nodded or replied with a simple 'yes,' and scrambled out the door and into their cars and went home.Jared and Lula were the first ones to arrive back, and then came Tobias and Kiki. Buck and Abby were the last ones to arrive, carrying large and probably heavy suitcases. "Where's Danny at?'' Buck asked, curious about what was going down. Danny soon arrived, with Gracie, and a huge, black party bus. He parked it right outside the front doors. Tobias opened the front door. Gracie rolled down the window. "Tell everyone to get in!'' Grace smiled, and Tobias did too, and closed the door, and about 15 seconds later, came everyone, Jared, Lula, Tobias, Kiki, Buck, and Abby. They put their luggage in the back, and sat down on the black leather interior. Danny was the last one to get on, and sat right next to Jared and Tobias. "Where are we going?'' He asked. "you'll know when you get there.'' Danny smiled, and opened a bottle of champagne. He poured some into everyone's glass (who was old enough to drink it xD) and held his glass up high. "I want to propose a toast.'' He said, and cleared his throat. "I just wanted to thank you all for being a part of my task force. We have had deaths, ups, downs, injuries, and tons of emotional times. But, it's all been worth it, working with you guys. My family. My ohana.'' He said. "To Five-0.'' "To Five-0.'' Everyone else repeated, and clinked glasses. Jared took a sip of the champagne, and set his glass down. Everyone ate snacks, drank, and talked, just like an ohana should. They arrived, and grabbed their luggage. They looked at the gigantic cruise ship, the size of a mall, and gazed in awe. Danny walked around and handed everyone their tickets. They got in the line, and handed the person their tickets. They soon got inside. There was a basketball court, large swimming pool, diner, ballroom, and other fancy stuff. “Let's eat.” Jared said, and walked to the restaurant. Everyone else followed. “You guys can get whatever you want.’’ Danny added. They all sat down together, around one big table. “Alright. Let’s bow.’’ Jared said. Everyone bowed and held hands. “Father we want to thank you for another day on this planet earth. I know some days have been hard, some easy, but, well, it’s worth it, being with my family.’’ Jared looked up at his family, his ohana, and smiled. He looked at Danny, who was smiling too. “Amen.’’ Jared said. ‘’Amen.’’ Everyone else said. Everyone looked up, and began to eat. “Thank you guys for a wonderful run.’’ Danny said, and raised his glass.

(Thanks everyone for making this RP fun and sucessful! If you want what really happens at the end, and anything that I didn't mention, PM me. ;) Until next time, Book Em Danno25)
Ok. this is what happened then. Here is where we start-

Epilogue- ~ONE YEAR LATER~

Danny punched the criminal one more time for good measures, and walked out of the interrogation room. He wiped some of the blood off his hands. He walked into the bathroom, and cleaned up, then touched his newly buzzed hair, and walked out to the main lobby, where Tobias, Kiki, Buck, Abby, and Jared were all sitting next to each other. Jared stood up when Danny came into the room. "So???'' "The deed is done. It's dead.'' Jared sat down and sighed. "Good work, bro.'' He said, and scratched his head. "So... what do we do now?'' Tobias asked Danny. Danny sighed, and looked at his feet for a moment or two. "We're done.'' Danny said, kind of disappointed. It was silent for a minute or two. Buck and Abby looked at each other, not really knowing what to do. "Hey, I have something to reward you guys for all your hard work over the years.'' Danny said, and stood up, grinning. "Everyone go home and pack enough supplies for three weeks, and when you're done, come back here. Everyone nodded or replied with a simple 'yes,' and scrambled out the door and into their cars and went home.Jared and Lula were the first ones to arrive back, and then came Tobias and Kiki. Buck and Abby were the last ones to arrive, carrying large and probably heavy suitcases. "Where's Danny at?'' Buck asked, curious about what was going down. Danny soon arrived, with Gracie, and a huge, black party bus. He parked it right outside the front doors. Tobias opened the front door. Gracie rolled down the window. "Tell everyone to get in!'' Grace smiled, and Tobias did too, and closed the door, and about 15 seconds later, came everyone, Jared, Lula, Tobias, Kiki, Buck, and Abby. They put their luggage in the back, and sat down on the black leather interior. Danny was the last one to get on, and sat right next to Jared and Tobias. "Where are we going?'' He asked. "you'll know when you get there.'' Danny smiled, and opened a bottle of champagne. He poured some into everyone's glass (who was old enough to drink it xD) and held his glass up high. "I want to propose a toast.'' He said, and cleared his throat. "I just wanted to thank you all for being a part of my task force. We have had deaths, ups, downs, injuries, and tons of emotional times. But, it's all been worth it, working with you guys. My family. My ohana.'' He said. "To Five-0.'' "To Five-0.'' Everyone else repeated, and clinked glasses. Jared took a sip of the champagne, and set his glass down. Everyone ate snacks, drank, and talked, just like an ohana should. They arrived, and grabbed their luggage. They looked at the gigantic cruise ship, the size of a mall, and gazed in awe. Danny walked around and handed everyone their tickets. They got in the line, and handed the person their tickets. They soon got inside. There was a basketball court, large swimming pool, diner, ballroom, and other fancy stuff. “Let's eat.” Jared said, and walked to the restaurant. Everyone else followed. “You guys can get whatever you want.’’ Danny added. They all sat down together, around one big table. “Alright. Let’s bow.’’ Jared said. Everyone bowed and held hands. “Father we want to thank you for another day on this planet earth. I know some days have been hard, some easy, but, well, it’s worth it, being with my family.’’ Jared looked up at his family, his ohana, and smiled. He looked at Danny, who was smiling too. “Amen.’’ Jared said. ‘’Amen.’’ Everyone else said. Everyone looked up, and began to eat. “Thank you guys for a wonderful run.’’ Danny said, and raised his glass.

(Thanks everyone for making this RP fun and sucessful! If you want what really happens at the end, and anything that I didn't mention, PM me. ;) Until next time, Book Em Danno25)

(Gotta say, I've always wondered how this would pan out. Good joy, dude.)

Back
Top Bottom