~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The New Kind of Cops Part 2~

Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

SxkkENYOqXbIeyLCMy4YFmQBO4r_rNiGXUY-EsJK_s5U4Tq9AQAQ_pKc10wBnAlNb68EbcGetT3yI31YP3dU2_CsAPDq35zIdQ52Bdqh4rpDzFKuDVzDnW-P_HoN3sTXcSNYsoM

BIG Things are happening at Five-0. Danny is back and better than ever, Tobias and Kiki are getting married, Buck and Abby are in a relationship, and There are some new members.
The next goal for the Five-0 Team is to catch the notorious Amber McGarrett and the Crime Lord, Fiona Simon. Will they do it, will they bring the islands to peace at last?

Join Five-0, an Elite Crime Fighting Team, and you’ll find out.

Name-
Rank-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
History-
Description/Picture-
Partner in Crime (AKA BYC Bff)-
Username-

Member Page-
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...a-crime-fighting-action-packed-rp-member-page

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby stood still, she looked up at the helicopter. Then, she looked at Buck and Tobias.
Harry got out of the car, he whimpered as he walked over to Abby.

Tobias climbed back down to the Camaro. He found the note Danny wrote to Abby-

~A Postcard from the Edge~

Abby- the day I met you I knew there was something very special about you. The gleam in your eyes, your adorable smile, and your sweet voice. You were my partner in crime, fighting criminals all over the island. You have helped me through losses, and injuries. Your sweet nature was always comforting. But now... now. It is all gone. I don't know what i'll do without you.

-Danno

Tobias fought the urge to cry. "Abby... I've got something for you." He climbed back up to the top of the cliff, and handed the note to Abby. "I found this in Danny's car. He wrote it when he thought you died."

Abby read the note, tears streamed down her face, she slumped onto the ground and cried into her hands. She cried until no more tears came out, until her eyes were sore and red.

Tobias hugged Abby. "I need to take care of something. Tobias drove off. He went to the barber's. He sat in the chair. "A high and tight, please." About a half an hour later, Tobias got out of the chair with the most awesome High and Tight ever. He drove home. He got out his White Army uniform. Tobias was a recipient of the Silver Star, Bronze Star and Purple Heart. He put it on. He placed his hat on his head, then he put on his white gloves. he got back in his Camaro, which was practically identical to Danny's but Silver instead of black. He drove back to the scene of the crash. He got out. He walked over to Abby.

(Ooo, Buck and Tobias too. XD Bleh.)

Abby looked up at Tobias as he returned.

Back
Top Bottom