~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Danny was silent. Barely alive at the time, but alive. He looked down at his chest. There was a giant piece of glass deathly close to his heart. He rubbed his face. There were shards of glass in his face, also. He had a cut above his eyebrow. He managed to spit out a few words. "I'm alright." He said.
~~
After Tobias heard that, he was sent to hysterics. He melted to the ground. He smiled. "Thats Danny for you alright. A survivor he sure is!" He smiled at Abby. "Don't worry, dad. I'm coming down right now."
~~
"Alright." Danny said. "Hey, Abby. I just wanted to say something. I love you." Danny said. Danny looked at his chest. It was bleeding profusely. "Tobias, I love you." He said. "Abby....I love you so much." Danny said. He clutched his chest. That was the final thing he said. 'Abby.... I love you.'
(Hmm....oh I see some character development you can do with Tobias with that.)

Abby stood still, she looked up at the helicopter. Then, she looked at Buck and Tobias.
Harry got out of the car, he whimpered as he walked over to Abby.

Tobias climbed back down to the Camaro. He found the note Danny wrote to Abby-

~A Postcard from the Edge~

Abby- the day I met you I knew there was something very special about you. The gleam in your eyes, your adorable smile, and your sweet voice. You were my partner in crime, fighting criminals all over the island. You have helped me through losses, and injuries. Your sweet nature was always comforting. But now... now. It is all gone. I don't know what i'll do without you.

-Danno

Tobias fought the urge to cry. "Abby... I've got something for you." He climbed back up to the top of the cliff, and handed the note to Abby. "I found this in Danny's car. He wrote it when he thought you died."

Tobias climbed back down to the Camaro. He found the note Danny wrote to Abby-

~A Postcard from the Edge~

Abby- the day I met you I knew there was something very special about you. The gleam in your eyes, your adorable smile, and your sweet voice. You were my partner in crime, fighting criminals all over the island. You have helped me through losses, and injuries. Your sweet nature was always comforting. But now... now. It is all gone. I don't know what i'll do without you.

-Danno

Tobias fought the urge to cry. "Abby... I've got something for you." He climbed back up to the top of the cliff, and handed the note to Abby. "I found this in Danny's car. He wrote it when he thought you died."

Abby read the note, tears streamed down her face, she slumped onto the ground and cried into her hands. She cried until no more tears came out, until her eyes were sore and red.

"well why would Arthur just kill you..? Wouldnt it be more painful to see her die?"

Luke chuckled and headed out. He was done talking to this girl, unless she had information he actually needed.
Em watched him leave .. now her action would be more diliberate. She left purposely looking over her shoulder and shrugging. "There is more than one way..." she was going to track down his gf. Once she was taken hostage, Luke might think differently.

Em watched him leave .. now her action would be more diliberate. She left purposely looking over her shoulder and shrugging. "There is more than one way..." she was going to track down his gf. Once she was taken hostage, Luke might think differently.
Luke left and went to wander.
Em found Arthur. "We're going to kidnap his gf.."

Back
Top Bottom