~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Tobias hugged Abby. "I need to take care of something. Tobias drove off. He went to the barber's. He sat in the chair. "A high and tight, please." About a half an hour later, Tobias got out of the chair with the most awesome High and Tight ever. He drove home. He got out his White Army uniform. Tobias was a recipient of the Silver Star, Bronze Star and Purple Heart. He put it on. He placed his hat on his head, then he put on his white gloves. he got back in his Camaro, which was practically identical to Danny's but Silver instead of black. He drove back to the scene of the crash. He got out. He walked over to Abby.

(Ooo, Buck and Tobias too. XD Bleh.)

Abby looked up at Tobias as he returned.

(I have a plan for him. XD)
(Just making sure
big_smile.png
)

Abby stood up and hugged Tobias. "I'm so sorry, Tobias," she cried.
Tobias hugged Abby. A tear rolled down his face. A flashback rolled into his head- all the moments when he was a kid, and Danny and Tobias would do things together, like playing outside, or going to the zoo. He started sniffing. He cried even more now.

Tobias hugged Abby. A tear rolled down his face. A flashback rolled into his head- all the moments when he was a kid, and Danny and Tobias would do things together, like playing outside, or going to the zoo. He started sniffing. He cried even more now.

Abby cried, tears rolled down her face. "I'm so sorry," she kept repeating herself.

Fiona checked her mobile phone, no messages. She flicked through the contact list. She rang up a contact called 'A'. Fiona leaned back in her large, leather chair as the phone rang.

(Turk. X3)

Back
Top Bottom