~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Now, it was 3:45. Tobias looked down the balcony. he saw almost all the guests were there. He sprayed some cologne on, and he straightened his tie. "Come on guys, lets go down there.'' he said to Danny and Jared, and they followed him down.

(I don't know what to do. XD)

Kiki was almost there. She soon arrived, the ceremony could begin.
Tobias caught sight of his beautiful bride. He smiled. The wedding soon began, and the minister had just finished speaking. Now it was time for vows. "kiki, you go first.'' The minister said.

Last edited:
(Oh, wait, the wedding. Was Andrew even invited? Nupe, I don't think so. Okay then, just go to his office. XD)

(Okie dokie! Can we act like they already know each other er no?)

Edgar yawned since he woke up a bit later then usual his hair layed a bit astray and he wore black jeans and a long sleeved,button up,collard shirt leaving the top two buttons undone showing some of his chest and black tennis shoes with black ankle socks.He probably should've dressed more formal but he didn't.He casually walked into Andrew's office the door was already open he knocked on it as he walked in and gave a slight nod of a hello with a small smile.

(Don't you know a thing about vows? )

(No, I've never been married. XP (Beside the cake and the marshmallow.))
---
(Okie dokie! Can we act like they already know each other er no?)

Edgar yawned since he woke up a bit later then usual his hair layed a bit astray and he wore black jeans and a long sleeved,button up,collard shirt leaving the top two buttons undone showing some of his chest and black tennis shoes with black ankle socks.He probably should've dressed more formal but he didn't.He casually walked into Andrew's office the door was already open he knocked on it as he walked in and gave a slight nod of a hello with a small smile.

(Sure. X3)

Andrew waved, grinning as he did so. "Hey."

Back
Top Bottom