~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Tobias caught sight of his beautiful bride. He smiled. The wedding soon began, and the minister had just finished speaking. Now it was time for vows. "kiki, you go first.'' The minister said.

Kiki smiled widely, almost breaking into tears of joy. She carefully stated her vows, then looked at the minister and grinned.

(Sorry.)
---
(Wow what did I just hear. XD I love this role play btw its got my two favorite people's ;') )

Edgar said,"What's the plan?" Shifting his feet around out of boredom.

(Hehehe. Thank.)

Andrew shrugged. "Dunno. I guess.... a new case?"

Kiki smiled widely, almost breaking into tears of joy. She carefully stated her vows, then looked at the minister and grinned.

(Sorry.)
---
(Hehehe. Thank.)

(Welcome. :3)

Edgar nodded and mumbled,"Sounds good."He held his hands in his pocket waiting for Andrew to take the lead he wasnt quite yet comfortable here.

(Welcome. :3)

Edgar nodded and mumbled,"Sounds good."He held his hands in his pocket waiting for Andrew to take the lead he wasnt quite yet comfortable here.

Andrew got up and opened the filing cabinet that stood in the corner of his office. After flicking through the folders, he pulled one out and handed it to Edgar. "We can follow up on that one."

Andrew got up and opened the filing cabinet that stood in the corner of his office. After flicking through the folders, he pulled one out and handed it to Edgar. "We can follow up on that one."

Edgar took the folder and yawned again.He looked it over and said,"Robbery at Elforse bank $10,000 stolen,sounds interesting enough."

(Sorry.)
---
(Hehehe. Thank.)

Tobias smiled, and began to state his-

'' I Tobias, take you as you are, the woman I fell in love with, And now you give me the honor, of being able to call you my wife. For that honor, I promise, to always be there, To love you and make you smile. To comfort and protect you, To be faithful to you as long as we both shall live. And I promise, that no matter what lies in our path, It will be our path that we take together, hand and hand.'' He looked at the minister, and he said- " And by the power invested in be, and the state of Hawaii, I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.'' Tobias put his hand on Kiki's face, and kissed her. The crowd cheered.

"I'm always ready for a new case,"said Edgar who then grinned and slipped out of his office ready to investigate the crime scene. ( ;) )

Andrew followed cheerfully, shutting the office door behind him.
---
Tobias smiled, and began to state his-

'' I Tobias, take you as you are, the woman I fell in love with, And now you give me the honor, of being able to call you my wife. For that honor, I promise, to always be there, To love you and make you smile. To comfort and protect you, To be faithful to you as long as we both shall live. And I promise, that no matter what lies in our path, It will be our path that we take together, hand and hand.'' He looked at the minister, and he said- " And by the power invested in be, and the state of Hawaii, I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.'' Tobias put his hand on Kiki's face, and kissed her. The crowd cheered.

(The crowd cheered. He he heh.)

Kiki smiled, then hugged Tobias tightly. She kissed him once more and smiled widely.
-
Abby smiled, glad her daughter was all grown up. She squeezed Buck's hand tightly.
-
Buck smiled at Abby, then looked to the couple.

Back
Top Bottom