~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Andrew followed cheerfully, shutting the office door behind him.
---
(The crowd cheered. He he heh.)

Kiki smiled, then hugged Tobias tightly. She kissed him once more and smiled widely.
-
Abby smiled, glad her daughter was all grown up. She squeezed Buck's hand tightly.
-
Buck smiled at Abby, then looked to the couple.
Tobias grinned, and let go of Kiki's hand.

'Want to help me get the beer and champagne from the room and bring it down here for all the guests?'' Danny asked Jared.
--
"Sure.'' Jared got up and followed Danny. they brought down all sorts of beer and bottles of wine and champagne.

---

The sun was down, but the after party wasnt dying down. The music was still loud, and everyone was still drinking.

Andrew followed cheerfully, shutting the office door behind him.
---
(The crowd cheered. He he heh.)

Kiki smiled, then hugged Tobias tightly. She kissed him once more and smiled widely.
-
Abby smiled, glad her daughter was all grown up. She squeezed Buck's hand tightly.
-
Buck smiled at Abby, then looked to the couple.

Edgar walked out of the building they were in and got to his car he drove a black Toyota Tundra which was covered in a thick layer of fresh mud.He hopped into the driver seat and started the engine.

Tobias grinned, and let go of Kiki's hand.

'Want to help me get the beer and champagne from the room and bring it down here for all the guests?'' Danny asked Jared.
--
"Sure.'' Jared got up and followed Danny. they brought down all sorts of beer and bottles of wine and champagne.

---

The sun was down, but the after party wasnt dying down. The music was still loud, and everyone was still drinking.

Everyone was dancing away, even Abby and Buck.

(Should I do a plot twistttt? I have like three. You can pick: 1? 2? Or 3?)
---
Edgar walked out of the building they were in and got to his car he drove a black Toyota Tundra which was covered in a thick layer of fresh mud.He hopped into the driver seat and started the engine.

After staring at the car for a few moments, Andrew coughed, gaining Edgar's attention. "I-I... I'm going to use my car. You can lead the way.."

---
After staring at the car for a few moments, Andrew coughed, gaining Edgar's attention. "I-I... I'm going to use my car. You can lead the way.."
(Can u tell me 1 2 and 3 in a pm?)

---

Edgar looked over at Andrew and said,"Um alright I'll see you there."He started to back out of his parking spot and drove towards Elforse bank which was about 30 minutes away. (Why he act weird? XD)

---
Tobias and Kiki were dancing. So was Danny and Grace. Jared was over at his table, drinking some more champagne.

Edgar looked over at Andrew and said,"Um alright I'll see you there."He started to back out of his parking spot and drove towards Elforse bank which was about 30 minutes away. (Why he act weird? XD)

(He no like dirty cars. XD)

Andrew got in his, clean, expensive car and followed Edgar to Elforce Bank.
---
(Dang u. 3)

(Meheheheh. Smash, crash and party bash.)
---
Tobias and Kiki were dancing. So was Danny and Grace. Jared was over at his table, drinking some more champagne.

Kiki smiled up at Tobias as they danced.
-
Kail had snuck in, he watched his daughter dance. She was dancing with the fellow that had saved them from Fiona. Kail was mad, he didn't know the guy and he hadn't been invited to the wedding.

(He no like dirty cars. XD)

Andrew got in his, clean, expensive car and followed Edgar to Elforce Bank.
---
(Meheheheh. Smash, crash and party bash.)
---
Kiki smiled up at Tobias as they danced.
-
Kail had snuck in, he watched his daughter dance. She was dancing with the fellow that had saved them from Fiona. Kail was mad, he didn't know the guy and he hadn't been invited to the wedding.
Tobias kissed Kiki once more.

Back
Top Bottom