~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Kiki laughed, then smiled at Tobias.
-
Abby walked over to the couple.
---
(You can DO ANYTHING. XD)

Andrew bent down anf picked up a shard of glass. "Wasn't a clean brake in, they were in a hurry...."

(ALRIGHT IF YOU SAY SO.)

Edgar ripped his shirt off and ran around screaming at the top of his lungs and swinging his shirt in the air.

(JK,JK,JK.)

Edgar said,"Hmm."He walked around a bit more looking for any evidence and like he wanted he found a piece of ripped cloth with a badge of some kind on it.

(ALRIGHT IF YOU SAY SO.)

Edgar ripped his shirt off and ran around screaming at the top of his lungs and swinging his shirt in the air.

(JK,JK,JK.)

Edgar said,"Hmm."He walked around a bit more looking for any evidence and like he wanted he found a piece of ripped cloth with a badge of some kind on it.

0-0

'hey Abby.'' Tobias said.

Abby waved. "Hey, how are you two?"
---
(ALRIGHT IF YOU SAY SO.)

(JK,JK,JK.)

(Blimey..... 0-0)

Andrew glanced over. "What did you find?" He called.

"im wonderful, how are you?'' Tobias said, and looked at Kiki.

"I'm great," Abby smiled warmly. "Glad to see everyone's happy again. Now the power's on, anyway." Abby chuckled.
---
(YOU SAID ANYTHING NEXT TIME DONT SAY I CAN DO ANYTHING. XD)

Edgar just handed him the piece of ripped cloth and said,"We have a lead."

(I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE GOOD. XD)

"Nice work," Andrew congratulated him. "Let's get this back to HQ, get it tested and find who it belongs to?"

"I'm great," Abby smiled warmly. "Glad to see everyone's happy again. Now the power's on, anyway." Abby chuckled.
---
(I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE GOOD. XD)

"Nice work," Andrew congratulated him. "Let's get this back to HQ, get it tested and find who it belongs to?"

(IM NEVER GOOD. XP)

"Thanks,alright sounds good,"said Edgar he started to walk back out of the bank his feet crushed bits of already broken glass as he went out.

(IM NEVER GOOD. XP)

"Thanks,alright sounds good,"said Edgar he started to walk back out of the bank his feet crushed bits of already broken glass as he went out.

(True dat *holds wine glass up*)

Andrew followed shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom