The New Large Fowl Crazy Egg Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Cool...

I'll take the 6 CCL and i can offer

6 Black Copper Marans ship next weds

or

6 Wheaten marans ship in 14 days (hens on cleanout)

I've never been on one of these threads before, do i need to register
or something??

Here are pics of the wheatens, i have several wheaten and BCM boys in same pen thats why you see both types. However none of the BCM's in this pic are the sire of the BCM eggs i am offering, he is in the pics on my ad.

Last edited:
We gave up on rollbacks, since no paypal permitted and the heat has slowed things down. You can also offer other stuff besides eggs. Plants, home made stuff, etc. I wonder if gift cards would be approved by byc?

We gave up on rollbacks, since no paypal permitted and the heat has slowed things down. You can also offer other stuff besides eggs. Plants, home made stuff, etc. I wonder if gift cards would be approved by byc?

Well I am close to doing a fertility test with some eggs from my blues, so concievably within a few days i can offer Blue Copper Marans eggs. My Blue Roo is not 6 months yet but he is mating the hens already and he is a really nice boy! This pic was taken a few weeks ago so he is bigger now. So the eggs would be a mix of Black Blue and Splash.

Last edited:
oh Cool...

I'll take the 6 CCL and i can offer

6 Black Copper Marans ship next weds

or

6 Wheaten marans ship in 14 days (hens on cleanout)

I've never been on one of these threads before, do i need to register
or something??
Okay Can't hold back any longer. Mine on the Wheaten marans.

Offer up:
6+ Silkie Eggs mixed color group
6+ Salmon Marans F2
6+ Call Ducks Mixed Color Group
or 6+ BBS Marans in a week 1 order ahead

Pictures are on my flock page and link in my Siggy.

Mine on the Silkie Eggs mixed color group if they are still available. I am new to the Swap so I hope I am doing it right.

Offer
6+ White silkies if you don't mind waiting for the laying to resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom