The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

I don't know about IN Sapulpa,since Red left farmers feed. But a few yrs ago a lady started a fur n feather swap in Kellyville of course I don't know her name but I know you could find out info at Farmers. I went to a really good sale in Okmulgee last month, don't know if thats to far in your mind, would only take ya bout 45 minutes to get there and it would be worth it. I liked the guy running it and the way it was done. He didn't seem to be a crook like the last auction I went to. His name is Ned and I have seen him around at Chupps (another auction I like)

OOPS sorry! thats right the guys name is Nate not Ned!

Last edited:
any idea who to contact or should I say do you have a # for this auction? Do you know what time they start taking birds? Thanks
Sorry, I just caught your post
sad.png

You can contact Nate Porter at 918-698-5520 or myself at 918-758-6636. Nate starts taking birds at noon the day of the auction. The auction has changed starting time to 5 because of the numerous other items that are being sold. Poultry portion of the auction will start at 6:30. Auction this month is May 14th. Hope to see you there.

Lori

No big deal, I found the auction and as I told the Red Feather, I liked this auction and the people running it. People should really check this one out.

But thanks for the #'s I always like to have the #'s for poultry people!!lol

Back
Top Bottom