The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Cribbage?? Oh, I love to play Cribbage. But no one likes to play it with me. I'm so mathematically challenged (translation, dumb) that I can't add the 15's unless I count the dots on the cards, so the game takes just a little longer than normal.
hide.gif

I like playing games, guess cribbage is just one that never "took" with me. Now give me a challenging game of Scrabble and I'm there!

My dad was a whiz at math, he's the only reason I passed my math classes in school. Thanks Dad!

So Phil, how many people are in the cribbage league? So you all meet somewhere or go to someone's house? Is there food and drink involved? I want to know what I'm missing
big_smile.png

My dad was a whiz at math, he's the only reason I passed my math classes in school. Thanks Dad!

So Phil, how many people are in the cribbage league? So you all meet somewhere or go to someone's house? Is there food and drink involved? I want to know what I'm missing :D
we have ten teams.....and we meet at the American Legion...about a mile from my house.....it's a winter thing our winters are long and cold.....

Back
Top Bottom