The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

If so I can walk you through it :)
Glad you could help @N F C, especially since you don't meet the age requirement requested ;)

I talked to one of the employees. He said he ordered brown eggs in and they would sell for half that price.
Is this the bizarre misbelief that brown eggs are better than white, or the other way around depending on one's location?

Yes, we are. I have to do a lot of work beforehand. The coop needs to be moved closer to the house a distance that is feasible to tend them in the Winter months. I don't think it will be before Spring. If I can keep chicken math away. I only want 4 or 5 or 6 but nothing over twenty-five. :lau
I added 7 this year and need to process the last two from the old flock.

It is very nice having enough eggs to now buy them from the store! I am moving a coop closer to the house too.

You should see the way people drive here. We have a freeway with the number 101; people think that’s the minimum speed limit on it. Go slower, like say 75 which is over the limit, and you’ll get run off the road.
It is very similar to highway 113 here! I drive to work on it going 70 with a 65 speed limit. A coworker asked me why I drove so slowly...

Nice! Enjoy it while you can!
I did! :D
Glad you could help @N F C, especially since you don't meet the age requirement requested ;)

Is this the bizarre misbelief that brown eggs are better than white, or the other way around depending on one's location?
I only notice a difference in the eggs if they are free range chickens. They seem to taste richer no matter the color.

Back
Top Bottom