The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

Happy Birthday Mark 🥳🎂

Good morning y'all 🐷 it's time to start those new year diets 🐖
We've got to cut some carbs here. Hubby's blood sugar was high yesterday.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning all. @swampfox440 Happy Birthday! @janiedoe I did ok during the holidays but I need to make sure I’m back on the bike after the rain goes away.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning Janie, have a good day!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day. Any idea what's going on with the emoji's?
Good morning Janie. That’s my resolution.

Happy Birthday Mark!🎂

Hopefully smoothly!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow

Happy Birthday Mark 🥳 💖
Good morning Sue!
Never heard of it?
It’s books on tape so to speak, but online and downloaded on an app. I’m not usually a fan, the narration has a big impact on enjoyment. But my eyes get tired from working on the computer and I miss reading so hopefully this will be ok.

Good morning Sue!

It’s books on tape so to speak, but online and downloaded on an app. I’m not usually a fan, the narration has a big impact on enjoyment. But my eyes get tired from working on the computer and I miss reading so hopefully this will be ok.
I hope you enjoy it. I used to listen to books on tape a long time ago. I agree, I enjoyed it unless the narrator was annoying.

I did not do ok during the holidays. I had so many carbs. Honestly it's amazing that Jim is diabetic instead of me. It runs in my family, not his. He has always been very active. We both were into weight training back when we met, and his diet was much better than mine. (In fact, we dated for over a year before I ever saw him eat a sweet.)
He was diagnosed with diabetes and cmt both in around 2006 or so. We went to a nutritionalist, but he still had trouble regulating his blood sugar. He started keto around 3 years ago and it made a big difference. I think he has gotten bored with his limited diet and the holidays have been a struggle this year. Also his muscle have deteriorated a great deal in the last two years, so he doesn't get as much exercise. I greatly admire him. He is a tough old man. When the weather permits he walks around the pond using a walker. He is very unsteady now, so It isn't easy for him. He puts out a garden every year, does the mowing, and a great deal of the weeding.

Your husband sounds amazing Janie!

And to answer your question...so far, I can't complain about the new year :D

Back
Top Bottom