The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Playing catch-up, as usual.
Happy birthday @swampfox440

Feed prices aren’t too bad around here. Our issue isn’t the price of eggs, although that’s bad enough. It’s empty shelves, in every store around us for 50 miles.

Kenny and Jenny invited us out for pizza tonight to celebrate my birthday, and Kenny’s on the 9th and Ken’s on the 10th. Terri’s is tomorrow but she’s still got us written us out of her life so that’s that.

Jenny got the thumb drive of the photos that were taken at Disneyworld, and out of all of them, these two touched my heart.
View attachment 3365251

View attachment 3365249

Wonderful photos Blooie ❤️

We've seen the end of that! No more chicks. I'm actually thinking of rehoming all but my oldest girls. With Jim's health going down hill, and those awful head bumps that I had this fall, we are think of moving to a more manageable place closer to civilization.
I can understand that.

We've seen the end of that! No more chicks. I'm actually thinking of rehoming all but my oldest girls. With Jim's health going down hill, and those awful head bumps that I had this fall, we are think of moving to a more manageable place closer to civilization.

I figure it's good to make things easier as we (or me anyway), get older. You have to do what works best for you :hugs

Feed prices aren’t too bad around here. Our issue isn’t the price of eggs, although that’s bad enough. It’s empty shelves, in every store around us for 50 miles.

Kenny and Jenny invited us out for pizza tonight to celebrate my birthday, and Kenny’s on the 9th and Ken’s on the 10th. Terri’s is tomorrow but she’s still got us written us out of her life so that’s that.

Jenny got the thumb drive of the photos that were taken at Disneyworld, and out of all of them, these two touched my heart.
View attachment 3365251

View attachment 3365249
Beautiful pictures, Blooie. I can see why you love them.

View attachment 3365251

View attachment 3365249
Thank you Blooie! Beautiful Photos.

What really gets me angry is this one hatchery selling chicks for $90.00 a chick unsexed. Even if they were to DNA sex the chicks in my opinion far too high a price to pay. I bought a dozen eggs at the store, they were those white eggs probably leghorn and cracked a couple for breakfast to my surprise they were both fertile. Nice bullseyes in them. They had been sitting on the shelf so long they wouldn't have hatched anyhow.

Oh my goodness! Poor guy, I sure hope he’s alright.
Me too, doesn’t sound very good though.
Hope he makes a full recovery DMC.
I have my doubts. The last time I saw him he had just gotten out of the hospital and probably shouldn’t have been released. He was like a skeleton with skin.

What really gets me angry is this one hatchery selling chicks for $90.00 a chick unsexed. Even if they were to DNA sex the chicks in my opinion far too high a price to pay. I bought a dozen eggs at the store, they were those white eggs probably leghorn and cracked a couple for breakfast to my surprise they were both fertile. Nice bullseyes in them. They had been sitting on the shelf so long they wouldn't have hatched anyhow.
$90.00 a chick? I can’t imagine.

Back
Top Bottom