The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thank you, DMC.

And good morning. I wondered where you were. TGIF to you. I'm guessing the school kids haven't been behaving well?
Hi Janie. I have 23 days left. I’m taking next Thursday off and another day that is undecided yet. Some days are great, and others, not so much. The kids are ready for school to be done also.

Good morning everyone 🙂

Ouch! I hope the shot helps. Take it easy.
Normally, they hurt like crazy, but she sprayed freeze stuff first and I barely felt it. Shots in your backside are never fun 😖

Happy Friday :woot
Good morning Debby 🙂
The shot is working for now and I pray it works as long as they say, a couple of months
Good morning y'all!

Good morning, Debby, and TGIF!
Good morning Janie 🙂
Good morning all. TGIF, it’s been a week!
Good morning DMC 🙂

Hi Janie. I have 23 days left. I’m taking next Thursday off and another day that is undecided yet. Some days are great, and others, not so much. The kids are ready for school to be done also.
I know the kids get restless, and hyper, towards the end of the school year. I hope they are excited restless, without being badly behaved.
Will you have a long weekend, or will you have to work that Friday?

Good morning everyone 🙂

Normally, they hurt like crazy, but she sprayed freeze stuff first and I barely felt it. Shots in your backside are never fun 😖

Good morning Debby 🙂
The shot is working for now and I pray it works as long as they say, a couple of months

Good morning Janie 🙂

Good morning DMC 🙂
Good morning, Sue. I hope your back will get a little rest today.

Back
Top Bottom