Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I have thought about that too. I would be sad indeed. Our kitty is 14, at least, and our dog is 12, at least. Both are rescues, so we don't know, but they could be even older. We're thinking it may not be fair to get new ones after that, and that will be another sad day.

But today is not that day. We are all happy and healthy! So let's be happy and enjoy all the love that surrounds us because we have them for now. :love

Sad day in Chickenland.

This morning when we let everyone out, Flopsy came out, standing upright, like she was feeling so much better. She had some treats, and scratched around all day. We really thought she had more time.

Sadly, when we went out to do the afternoon chicken chores, she had passed away. Maybe she prayed for one more good day. IDK

RIP Flopsy. :love You were loved.

Edited to change Mopsy to Flopsy....Mopsy is her sister, and is still doing well.
:hugsI’m so sorry! I lost one recently to that darn water belly too!

Homemade breakfast sausage project has begun. It'll end up making 10 pounds, more or less, of breakfast sausage. I boned out an 11 pound pork butt, and I know that the bone weighed less than a pound.

Ground meat is in the fridge while I concoct my seasoning mixture, which is the fun part. I'll be using herbs from the garden.

IMG_3977.JPG

Back
Top Bottom