The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We can not have bunny rabbits!! :hit

We are not allowed to keep them due to them being classed as a pest and illegal to keep in Queensland.
I will just have to love and enjoy all your pictures of bunnies :love
Hopefully i will be having a lot of them! So you can enjoy mine!

Probably causea bath is forced whereas a swim is free will, if they want to :p

I've actually been thinking of maybe soaping the dog up then sending him on a swim :lau

My cat gets so matted and won't let me brush her

Sound hard to groom

Awww

Awww so cute

Adorable

They sell them here too, they are called Chuck It's but they probably have generic versions. They sell just the chuck it balls too. We actually bought gator some bigger like rubber ones but he doesnt really like balls :/ but they are a very nice toy
I have a Chuck it. It really helps me get some distance on the ball even with my crippled arms. Unfortunately my best ball dog is getting old. One year I carried my Chuck it everywhere. It became a great tool to itch goats, and to retrieve eggs from under crabby hens. I even used it to get a pee sample from a puppy.

I don't brush my rabbits. I have groomed angora rabbits in the past, they aren't anything I would want to own. I am still waiting on some of my baby bunnies to shed out their sides. They are growing like weeds.

I kept 4 babies, 2 boys, the top 2 photos, and 2 girls, they both look like the bottom photo. I have a total of 8 rabbits now.

We also loved these. Gator loved the string part

https://www.chewy.com/starmark-swing-n-fling-chew-ball-dog/dp/45484

https://www.chewy.com/starmark-swing-n-fling-durafoam-fetch/dp/50530

And these

https://www.chewy.com/jw-pet-good-cuz-dog-toy-color-varies/dp/38453

And this series of toys.

https://www.chewy.com/s?query=squeezz&nav-submit-button=

We've only used the dumbbell and the squeaky koala. Well, we actually never had the koala. They used to have a pig and like a hippo or something. Different animals. We have a blue and an orange. Idk what happened to the other animals

I have a Chuck it. It really helps me get some distance on the ball even with my crippled arms. Unfortunately my best ball dog is getting old. One year I carried my Chuck it everywhere. It became a great tool to itch goats, and to retrieve eggs from under crabby hens. I even used it to get a pee sample from a puppy.

I don't brush my rabbits. I have groomed angora rabbits in the past, they aren't anything I would want to own. I am still waiting on some of my baby bunnies to shed out their sides. They are growing like weeds.

View attachment 1206715

View attachment 1206721

View attachment 1206723

I kept 4 babies, 2 boys, the top 2 photos, and 2 girls, they both look like the bottom photo. I have a total of 8 rabbits now.

Before Chuck Its were around and when we had our old Lab, my dad used to take a tennis racquet and launch the ball across the yard lol heck, he used to stand at the top of the driveway, in front of the garage and launch it. He could go for hours.

I might have to get a chuck it just for the uses you described!

Those bunnies are soooo cute.

I was trying to find white balls for our dog so she can see them in the leaves but no luck so far. She will chase anything you throw! Of course now there is snow out there! So they would get lost in the snow.

Get the orange chuck its! You will never lose that thing! Or i think they do make white ones

Before Chuck Its were around and when we had our old Lab, my dad used to take a tennis racquet and launch the ball across the yard lol heck, he used to stand at the top of the driveway, in front of the garage and launch it. He could go for hours.

Get the orange chuck its! You will never lose that thing! Or i think they do make white ones
Hey I used a wooden tennis racket too with my border collie a few decades ago, I forgot about that.

Dogs can't see color, so orange is no good for her. She can find it by scent if she needs to. But i thought white would be good. I bought her a Milan orange water retriever thing with a rope on the end and she chewed the end off of it.

I am still waiting on some of my baby bunnies to shed out their sides.

Yours look like Single-Maned (SM) Lionheads. SM's only have one copy of the mane gene, have thinner manes and usually lose a lot of their mane as they mature. Double-Maned Lionheads have two copies of the mane gene, and are not supposed to shed their manes (not permanently, anyway). The "transition wool" on the sides is supposed to be a bit shorter and thinner than the mane, proper, but it will often still be there, even on adults. There are some that are called "Teddy Bear Lionheads" with so much transition wool, they almost look like Jersey Woolies in an unfortunate state of molt, though that isn't considered the preferred pattern.

Back
Top Bottom