The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I was looking up the weather and it says it's supposed to be 30s and 40s until spring..... of course, 20s and lower, like teens, for nights, like it should be, and the occasional colder or warmer day but I do NOT like this.....

Now of course, I don't know how accurate a 3 month ahead forecast is, probably very, and it doesn't calculate for the unpredicted storms. Like that one a few years ago where it was warm all winter then we had storm after storm after storm in February and got like 3 feet LOL but I do think it is going to be a warmer than average year. I just hope it's not like last year where it was VERY warm and we had no snow except a few dustings and maybe one storm. At least with this year so far, we ARE getting the chill factor a little bit but still, it is not supposed to be this warm.

Of course once it snows I might not be saying that ha but still, I just want it to go back to what I've known the past 21 years since we've lived here, which is reliable snow and cold every year. Not 40 degree winters.... if I wanted warmth, I'd move to Florida LOL speaking of which I was born there and lived there 2 years but I don't remember it of course haha

And i think the 3 month thing is a mew feature or ability maybe? And it's accuweather but ya

I hope they are wrong or i might have to move lol

We can not have bunny rabbits!! :hit

We are not allowed to keep them due to them being classed as a pest and illegal to keep in Queensland.
I will just have to love and enjoy all your pictures of bunnies :love
Yes! The famous rabbit invasion. It is used as an example of poor range management now.

Sorry you cannot keep them! There is a big list of creatures we cannot keep here, like mongoose

Phew, another Monday work day over [in 3 minutes that is :p] 43 help desk tickets today .. now that's what I'm talk'n 'bout! Much better start to the week.

My meet and greet with the new boss was supposed to be today but I got a calendar invite 30 minutes before the scheduled time that it had been updated until tomorrow :hmm
My Monday work day started 50 minutes ago!
Enjoy the evening!

Got some action shots of Gabbie this morning on a walk-a-bout.... IMAG2896.jpg
IMAG2880.jpg
IMAG2881.jpg ....my wife can still run, so that is her running with Gabbie....and Gabbie was having fun jumping into the raked leaves and I was lucky to get one of her in the air....:)

Got some action shots of Gabbie this morning on a walk-a-bout....
:love

These guys all showed up in late spring as little kittens and they look nothing alike.
Must have been a wandering troupe of orphans.

43 help desk tickets today .. now that's what I'm talk'n 'bout! Much better start to the week.
What did you do with all your spare time? Breathe??

My meet and greet with the new boss was supposed to be today but I got a calendar invite 30 minutes before the scheduled time that it had been updated until tomorrow
Typical.

Love it, my forecast calls for a low of 37 and high of 54 today, but it's currently warmed up to 28.:he
By the time you posted our temp had warmed down to 14.5°. It is now 12:50 and it has "warmed" further to 12.9°. Fairly clear sky though and I swept the solar panels so they are generating. That will be short lived, it is supposed to start snowing by midnight, 100% cloud cover the next two days.

Back
Top Bottom