The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Wow you never stop! You're like the energizer bunny! Lol

Awesome!
I wish! Actually very tired and achey. But i like having a project to work on. Gets me off my butt. Happy to have the second nest box on the coop for mama #2. If i didn't have gardens and animals i would likely just stay in the house and i need exercise. Must lose weight.

I wish! Actually very tired and achey. But i like having a project to work on. Gets me off my butt. Happy to have the second nest box on the coop for mama #2. If i didn't have gardens and animals i would likely just stay in the house and i need exercise. Must lose weight.

Aww well that's a good idea! I have animals and I still stay in the house like all day :(

Although I did walk a ton today.

If I didn't have classes I probably wouldn't leave haha

Here's my weird fungus. Despite the hot sun this afternoon they have mostly survived the day.
Fungus 1.jpg
Fungus 2.jpg

And Colossus with his crazy cousins:
pile up.jpg

I was trying to change the thingy that says A, B, C, D, E, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. But I'm telling you it won't let me change or type anything there.

As you can see, I invented a work around lol

The column headings A,B,C,D... and Row Headings 1,2,3,4... are part of the software and not the spreadsheet and therefore can't be changed. Your approach was correct.

Wow Ron, lots of birds

Sorry about the machine Jae. and what a unique fungus.

Morning all:frow

It's maybe 5 months old. The previous machine did this after only a couple of weeks so we upgraded to this one. The guy said they are flat out at the moment fixing appliances. I was thinking it must be all the ones people got in the Christmas and New Year sales that are now acting up. It really doesn't say much for 'quality' does it? :he

I must download my camera as I had some weird fungus in my backyard this morning! It seriously looked like someone had thrown up! Bizarre!

I've got two more Coturnix quail hatching so Colossus will have some friends who understand him soon. We might have to call them King and Kong. It's a wonder anything hatches for me - I'm a serial staggered hatcherer.
I bought the 5 year extended warranty on the 2nd new machine due to all the problems on the first new machine. We’ve used it 3 times so far. Warranty is up in September. If it dies we buy another new one. I won’t pay to have it fixed as that is very costly. Good luck with yours, is it still under warranty?

It really doesn't say much for 'quality' does it? :he
Nothing at all! Sadly I know of no way for the consumer to kick the manufacturers' collective butts and make things that will last for many years.

That makes a big difference!
Why? It is still a "computer" and surely should last far longer than 5 months. ESPECIALLY the board, it shouldn't "wear out". And I suspect the offending board is just tossed, not taken back by whoever made it for a "necropsy" so they can make better products in the future.

@JaeG Your weird fungus looks like a slime mold. Weird indeed, but no longer classified as a fungus, slime molds crawl across the ground and form spore producing bodies, sometimes coating some unexpected surfaces when they do so.
OK that is just SciFi movie creepy!

Back
Top Bottom