The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Here's my weird fungus. Despite the hot sun this afternoon they have mostly survived the day.
View attachment 1271501 View attachment 1271502

And Colossus with his crazy cousins:
View attachment 1271503
You're right, that is one weird fungus.
i-cant-look-smiley-emoticon.png

Absolutely adorable chicks mini-graphics-easter-052566.gif

The column headings A,B,C,D... and Row Headings 1,2,3,4... are part of the software and not the spreadsheet and therefore can't be changed. Your approach was correct.

Wow Ron, lots of birds

Sorry about the machine Jae. and what a unique fungus.

Morning all:frow

Really? I swore you used to be able to change it! In the old one?

Maybe not though.

I thought in the old version you could

You know to like time or money or whatever you wanted

Supposed to be record setting highs today. Mid 70's. @ N F C , do it !

Looks like it's going to happen :fl My son said he would come out here to baby sit the cats and chickens.

DH hasn't ever been to the southwest before so he's curious about it. Sometimes I forget what a Connecticut kind of guy he is :p

I bought the 5 year extended warranty on the 2nd new machine due to all the problems on the first new machine. We’ve used it 3 times so far. Warranty is up in September. If it dies we buy another new one. I won’t pay to have it fixed as that is very costly. Good luck with yours, is it still under warranty?

Still very much under warranty. It was a 2 year warranty and a 10 year warranty on the motor. It'll be a minor miracle if it gets that old without something else going wrong!

Good morning from freezing Wyoming. It's -7* now with a high expected of 21*. Blah!

DH and I are going to try to escape some of this with a trip to Arizona next month. It will be our last chance to get away before the golf course opens.

Sounds like a great idea! You guys work so hard.

Back
Top Bottom