The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

This pic has definitely been Photoshopped!
2c9ff105-370a-432a-b379-9f61597cdc9c.jpg

:lau Easter tomatoes! Hope they are chocolate flavored!

Hardware cloth...

They've been chewing at that too! I hope they broke their teeth! We've put boards around the bottom to try and stop them chewing in and I'm pretty sure they were grabbing the quail through the wire if they were close enough. I'm worried about them chewing through the coop now, or through the wooden floor. They've been digging under to try. Rat bait should see them off for awhile, but we will have to keep putting it out just in case.

@Blooie I'm new to this thread...
Why did he adopt you so late? For inheritance tax purposes?

Nope, he just could never afford to do it before, and it was his dream for years! The judge asked Dad the same question. Dad's reply? "Well, sir, I wanted to make sure they turned out alright!" He also told the judge that as he was getting older, he wanted to make sure that Linda and I were as equally entitled to our share of whatever he left when he passed away as our other siblings....."Every bill, late notice, and collection agency letter!" he said. :lau

It was an awesome day! Ken and me with our three kids, Linda, her hubby and four kids, Lori, Steve and their 3, Ron and Nancy with their 3, And Bev and Steve with their one, Mom and Dad all in the courtroom! I’d relive the IRS nightmare all over again to capture the feeling of that day again.

Nope, he just could never afford to do it before, and it was his dream for years! The judge asked Dad the same question. Dad's reply? "Well, sir, I wanted to make sure they turned out alright!" He also told the judge that as he was getting older, he wanted to make sure that Linda and I were as equally entitled to our share of whatever he left when he passed away as our other siblings....."Every bill, late notice, and collection agency letter!" he said. :lau

It was an awesome day! Ken and me with our three kids, Linda, her hubby and four kids, Lori, Steve and their 3, Ron and Nancy with their 3, And Bev and Steve with their one, Mom and Dad all in the courtroom! I’d relive the IRS nightmare all over again to capture the feeling of that day again.
What an amazing man. love.gif

Back
Top Bottom