The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Nope, just never think about Amazon for some reason. I guess it's because the new warehouse is only 30 miles away!;) Thanks for the reminder.
We have a new one that is by the Sacramento Warehouse. That is about 10 miles from me. It is not completely operational yet but when it is we will get a lot of same day delivery

It has to be fake.
Clearly. But you KNOW there will be lots of people who aren't smart enough to figure that out and will send money.

Nope, he just could never afford to do it before, and it was his dream for years! The judge asked Dad the same question. Dad's reply? "Well, sir, I wanted to make sure they turned out alright!" He also told the judge that as he was getting older, he wanted to make sure that Linda and I were as equally entitled to our share of whatever he left when he passed away as our other siblings....."Every bill, late notice, and collection agency letter!" he said. :lau
And now you know, at least to some extent, how @Blooie's wonderful sense of humor was nurtured. :love

I am waiting for a call from the doctor to tell me biopsy results. It is driving me INSANE! Don't they know i suffer anxiety?!? :he :rant :mad: :barnie
One wouldn't even have to have an anxiety "disorder" to have anxiety over this sort of thing!

I did call and talked to the doctor. I was surprised he came on the phone! He said he was not sure if the results were in yet. But he would have the nurse call me. And she did! My lesion is benign!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!

:woot:woot
:ya:celebrate:wee:love:jumpy:highfive::yesss::goodpost::clap:love:woot:hugs:lol::D

Some days there just aren't enough smiley faces on the planet!!!
You can say that again!

Back
Top Bottom