The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I don't think that is "live" yet. I can only imagine the complications and legal liabilities.

I don't want drone deliveries until the drone can read the sign on the side of the house, open the door and put the packages on the porch. The FedEx guy(s) sometimes manage it. In fact THEY are why I had the sign made, UPS is usually pretty good.

BUT when DD1's GPS arrived last Wednesday, I stepped on the box when I went out the porch door. You would THINK that if there are 2 cars parked at the house, with snow on them, they MIGHT think someone is home and at least ring the bell. Or maybe consider that someone might actually be IN the house and go out, needing to walk on their feet rather than floating out. But no, he laid it right in front of the door where it couldn't be seen by someone coming out. Maybe I need a sign on the ground as well as one on the wall. DO NOT PUT PACKAGES ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR IDIOT!

I don't think that is "live" yet. I can only imagine the complications and legal liabilities.

I don't want drone deliveries until the drone can read the sign on the side of the house, open the door and put the packages on the porch. The FedEx guy(s) sometimes manage it. In fact THEY are why I had the sign made, UPS is usually pretty good.

BUT when DD1's GPS arrived last Wednesday, I stepped on the box when I went out the porch door. You would THINK that if there are 2 cars parked at the house, with snow on them, they MIGHT think someone is home and at least ring the bell. Or maybe consider that someone might actually be IN the house and go out, needing to walk on their feet rather than floating out. But no, he laid it right in front of the door where it couldn't be seen by someone coming out. Maybe I need a sign on the ground as well as one on the wall. DO NOT PUT PACKAGES ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR IDIOT!
Well, there was snow on the ground....maybe he/she didn't want to wait in the cold for you to answer the door? :lau

Well, there was snow on the ground....maybe he/she didn't want to wait in the cold for you to answer the door? :lau
OR he could just read the sign I paid ~$35 for TELLING him to put packages inside on the porch???? Must not be the same guy that has come before and took the extra 3 seconds to open and close the doors.

Could be he put it on the big stone in front of the door because there was no snow on it. They have most definitely put packages in the snow next to the door before.

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Blooie beautiful!! x 3

Tee hee Cap, you have beautiful babies too!

As I was catching up, I am reading all the news and got to yours! AWESOME! :clap I agree with Blooie there are not enough smiley faces or words or hugs or emotions or or or :hugs

Jae good job on finding the rat access!

DMC :lau :gig at “hatched in Hawaii” too funny!

Bruce great interview! :clap

Michelle I tried to access the ‘newchic’ link you shared but it timed out :(

Today's satellite picture:

Cyclone Map.jpg

and, just for fun .. our fur babies doing it tough this morning! :rolleyes:

23 March 2018.jpg

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Blooie beautiful!! x 3

Tee hee Cap, you have beautiful babies too!

As I was catching up, I am reading all the news and got to yours! AWESOME! :clap I agree with Blooie there are not enough smiley faces or words or hugs or emotions or or or :hugs

Jae good job on finding the rat access!

DMC :lau :gig at “hatched in Hawaii” too funny!

Bruce great interview! :clap

Michelle I tried to access the ‘newchic’ link you shared but it timed out :(

Today's satellite picture:

View attachment 1307129

and, just for fun .. our fur babies doing it tough this morning! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1307130
:frow Hi Tiela!

Back
Top Bottom