The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thank you! That’s kind of what I do too but minced dry garlic and butter also.

I expect the sour cream takes the place of some of the milk or butter.
I would gladly eat that. But of course DD2 (the only other member of the family that will/can) eat mashed potatoes would likely give me a :sick face if I put it on her plate. And then she wouldn't eat it.

Lots of butter and some milk (or 1/1 & 1/2 or cream if I have it) go into my potatoes normally :cool:

Good Afternoon Friends :hugs

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Hey Deb I am not sure how big the Crotons grow here; my neighbour’s are probably about the size of a bush. I will get a picture of it when it has recovered from being transplanted.

1PM Easter Sunday and I am taking the rest of the day off to catch up on my greets. As you know, Friday was a full day in the garden, mowing etc, yesterday a trip to Townsville and then back to more garden, today I have cleaned the coop, killed some weeds, cleaned up the bottom of the ponds from fallen leaves and thinned out the pond plant which has gone crazy! Baby guppies everywhere! Two loads of washing, watered the under house plants and swept under the house.

Now that I have ticked off everything I wanted to do outside before XTC Iris descends, taking the rest of the day off and just housework and grocery shopping to do tomorrow.

XTC Iris is being a bit of a problem child and will not quit; at the moment they have no idea where she is going and there is a 50% chance that she is going to redevelop in to a TC. A couple of models have her crossing right over the top of us and either way, we are in for yet more rain and a lot of it.

The red arrow is our ‘We Are Here-ish’ ;) Look at all the pretty colours :p

XTC Iris.jpg

Good Afternoon Friends :hugs

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Hey Deb I am not sure how big the Crotons grow here; my neighbour’s are probably about the size of a bush. I will get a picture of it when it has recovered from being transplanted.

1PM Easter Sunday and I am taking the rest of the day off to catch up on my greets. As you know, Friday was a full day in the garden, mowing etc, yesterday a trip to Townsville and then back to more garden, today I have cleaned the coop, killed some weeds, cleaned up the bottom of the ponds from fallen leaves and thinned out the pond plant which has gone crazy! Baby guppies everywhere! Two loads of washing, watered the under house plants and swept under the house.

Now that I have ticked off everything I wanted to do outside before XTC Iris descends, taking the rest of the day off and just housework and grocery shopping to do tomorrow.

XTC Iris is being a bit of a problem child and will not quit; at the moment they have no idea where she is going and there is a 50% chance that she is going to redevelop in to a TC. A couple of models have her crossing right over the top of us and either way, we are in for yet more rain and a lot of it.

The red arrow is our ‘We Are Here-ish’ ;) Look at all the pretty colours :p

View attachment 1319572
easter-graphics-31.gif

Back
Top Bottom