The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not for long, but I am home. I post on FB but don't post on here when we're gone - too hard with to manipulate this site even though I use the desktop version. Jackson/Pinedale/Evanston was postponed until the 4th through the 7th. This is my calendar for September. The open dates are not necessarily “open” - those are left so we had slots where we could cram in medical appointments, cornerstone ceremonies, and apendant bodies events like Shrine, Eastern Star visits, allow for rescheduling for weather, etc. That’s also why I use pencil!

View attachment 1515943

Yikes! :th

Hey, I see Kendra's b-day is coming up! How old will she be on the 1st?

Hi @Egg - Static ! Just jump right in! You'll be reading for months if you try to catch up.
Where did you meet @N F C ?

I know you asked Egg, but I'm already here :D We both post on the "Quotes and Thoughts for the Day" thread (so does Sean and Diva).

And speaking of Sean...where is that guy today?

@The Farmers' Daughter hey Michelle, anything new on your house (the one you moved)?
Nope.
Still waiting on the darn county. I submitted the building permit application over 2 weeks ago. They had originally said that it would be reviewed the following Monday or Tuesday.... which will be 2 weeks tomorrow.
It doesn't look like we'll be in it this winter at this rate :(

Nope.
Still waiting on the darn county. I submitted the building permit application over 2 weeks ago. They had originally said that it would be reviewed the following Monday or Tuesday.... which will be 2 weeks tomorrow.
It doesn't look like we'll be in it this winter at this rate :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the delay! I was really hoping for you that you guys could get in it before winter strikes.

This must be terribly frustrating. I think I'd be on the phone with someone on the review committee every day until they get sick of me bugging them and actually do something. :barnie

Not for long, but I am home. I post on FB but don't post on here when we're gone - too hard with to manipulate this site even though I use the desktop version. Jackson/Pinedale/Evanston was postponed until the 4th through the 7th. This is my calendar for September. The open dates are not necessarily “open” - those are left so we had slots where we could cram in medical appointments, cornerstone ceremonies, and apendant bodies events like Shrine, Eastern Star visits, allow for rescheduling for weather, etc. That’s also why I use pencil!

View attachment 1515943
:th

Kendra's going to be 7 years old on the 1st! Can't believe it. Born on the 1st, then had her first surgery on the 2nd, which also happens to be Jenny's birthday. I'm getting old!!

Cap, I've seen exhausted old people driving big motor homes! Um, no thanks! :lau Not even sure why a CDL isn't required for some of them!

I'd be bat guano crazy if I had to wait that long for bureaucracy to move on that building permit.

Michelle, Phil is an old friend - you'll be blessed to get to know him!

Back
Top Bottom